CGBSE 10th Board 2012 Sample Paper Economics
Sample Paper – 2012
Subject – Economics
- Explain about the main minerals found in Chhattisgarh.
- Define the main comment Industries in India.
- How can we classify natural resources? Define with examples.
- Why do we say lifeline of Chhattisgarh is Mahanadi?
- The Chitrakot waterfall is called the Niagara of Chhattisgarh. Why?
- What do you mean by green revolution? For which crop is useful the revolution.
- How can we differentiate between rural and urban settlements?
- How can we say “Iron ore is the mother of development”? Define with statement.
- Define about the techniques of forest conversation.
- Explain briefly on growth of population in India.
- Describe the method of sinking world.
- What do you mean by trade balance?
- How can we differentiate between population distribution and density?
- Write the name of that area where subsistence agriculture done?
- Explain radial pattern of rural village with a suitable diagram.
- What do you mean by population explosion?
- Draw a map of India and show following:
a. Chota Nagpur Plateau
b. Bay of Khambhat
c. The city of Chennai
18. Draw a suitable map of India and show following:
a. Bailadila Iron – ore area
b. Bhilai steel plant
c. Indira Points
e. Kolkata City
f. Delhi to Mumbai rail route.