Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education
Subject : Zoology
Section – A
1 i) Very short answer type question
ii) Answer all questions
iii) Each question carries two marks
- What is domino transplantation?
- Name two breeds of American Class.
- What is reproductive success
- What are holandric genes?
- What are haptens?
- Distinguish between diabetes insipidus and diabetes mellitus.
- Write the digital formula of fore limb of rabbit?
- Which veins unite to form hepatic portal vein in rabbit?
- What are temporal fossae name the bones that form the upper temporal bar.
- What are nuero mast organs of fishes? What are their functions?
Section – B
II i) Short answer type questions
ii) Answer any five questions
iii) Each questions carries FOUR marks
- Discuss Drawin Theory of natural selection with industrial melanism.
- Explain the mechanism of cell mediated immunity.
- Draw labeled diagram of T.S of spinal cord.
- Describe the different types of feathers found in birds.
- Mention eight important characters of apoda.
- Explain different methods of transplantation.
- In a diploid population, which is in Hardy – Weinberg equilibrium one out of 10,000 in the population is recessive, which is a deleterious phenotype. What percentage of that population is heterozygous?
- Write down the production of monoclonal antibodies.
Section – C
III i) Long answer type question
ii) Answer any two questions
iii) Each questions carries EIGHT marks
- Describe gene expression. Explain gene regulation with the help of Lac operon.
- Write on essay on transport of oxygen and carbon dioxide.
- Explain the physiology of urine formation?