Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education
Subject : Zoology
No of Total Questions: 21 Full Marks: 60
Section – A
1 i) Very short answer type question
ii) Answer all questions
iii) Each question carries two marks
- What is domino transplantation?
- Name two breeds of American Class.
- What is reproductive success
- What are holandric genes?
- What are haptens?
- Distinguish between diabetes insipidus and diabetes mellitus.
- Write the digital formula of fore limb of rabbit?
- Which veins unite to form hepatic portal vein in rabbit?
- What are temporal fossae name the bones that form the upper temporal bar.
- What are nuero mast organs of fishes? What are their functions?
Section – B
II i) Short answer type questions
ii) Answer any five questions
iii) Each questions carries FOUR marks
- Discuss Drawin Theory of natural selection with industrial melanism.
- Explain the mechanism of cell mediated immunity.
- Draw labeled diagram of T.S of spinal cord.
- Describe the different types of feathers found in birds.
- Mention eight important characters of apoda.
- Explain different methods of transplantation.
- In a diploid population, which is in Hardy – Weinberg equilibrium one out of 10,000 in the population is recessive, which is a deleterious phenotype. What percentage of that population is heterozygous?
- Write down the production of monoclonal antibodies.
Section – C
III i) Long answer type question
ii) Answer any two questions
iii) Each questions carries EIGHT marks
- Describe gene expression. Explain gene regulation with the help of Lac operon.
- Write on essay on transport of oxygen and carbon dioxide.
- Explain the physiology of urine formation?
More Govt Jobs given below
Staff Selection Commission
Combined Graduate Level Exam
Subject – General English
Directions (1-10): In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each four words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word.
A two party (1) is must for a democratic country like (2) to achieve national objectives (3) as removal (4) unemployment,
MODEL PRACTICE SET
Subject- General English
Combined Graduate level Examination SSC 2011
Directions (1-10): A passage is given below in which blanks have been numbered. Four alternative choices are given below against each number. In the context of the whole passage, select the best word in each case to fit each of the blanks to complete the passage correctly and meaningfully.
During the World War I penicillin was (1) on six patients.
BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICER (BANK PO)
1. Which country will introduce entrepreneur visa to encourage foreign nationals from India and elsewhere to catalyze the country’s economic recovery?
(a) US (b) Britain
(c) France (d) Denmark
(e) None of these
2. Name the state whose chief minister has said that the Armed Forces Special Powers Act can be withdrawn from some areas with a rider that the Army can step in again if the situation so warrants.
Bank Probationary Officer ( Bank PO)
1. Name the Karnataka minister who resigned in the wake of the Lokayukta police filing a first information report against him on irregularities related to allotment of land through the Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board (KIADB).
(a) Katta Subramanya Naidu (b) N Santosh Hegde
(c) Jagmohan Reddy (d) Roshan Baig
(e) None of these
NABARD Bank PO
1. Which of the following is rated the poorest region of the world?
(a) The Middle East (b) Asia
(c) Sub-Saharan Africa (d) Latin America
(e) None of these
2. Which of the following terms is not used in the world of economics/finance?
(a) Sinking Fund (b) Third World
(c) Open Door Policy (d) Devaluation
(e) Privilege Motion