Tamilnadu Board SSLC Sample Paper Biology
Sample Paper – 2012
Subject – Biology
- What is the role of genetic drift in evolution?
- Explain the karyotyping of human chromosomes.
- Describe briefly about activation of adaptive immunity.
- What is the pathogen, symptoms and mode of transmission of Rabies and Cholera?
- Define the process of absorption and assimilation of digested food.
- Define Hardy-Weinberg’s law.
- What do you mean by artificial pacemaker?
- Why do we say future source of power is Hydrogen?
- Describe main characteristic features of Assel bred of lowl.
- Write the definition of differentiation.
- What do you mean by cDNA?
- Write about pedigree analysis.
- Explain any three measures of graft rejection.
- Write the definition of diploid cell srain?
- Describe monosaccharides.
- Write a passage on non-hazardous solid waste management.