Tamilnadu Board SSLC Sample Paper Micro Biology
Sample Paper – 2012
Subject – Micro Biology
- Explain conjugation in bacteria.
- Write briefly on shigha toxin.
- What do you mean by general characters of Vibro?
- Explain about oxidation pond.
- Define the laboratory diagnosis of Chiga’s disease.
- Explain Immunization.
- Describe the beneficial role of igE.
- What do you mean by Erythroblast sis foretells?
- Why should a codon have at least three nucleotides?
- Describe aerocol.
- Explain pasteurization.
- What do you mean by alpha haemolysis?
- Explain about the action of exfoliative toxin.
- Describe any four species of genus Shigella.
- Explain Biogas.
- Describe Glycolysis.
- How many types of electron microscope? Define.
- What do you mean by chemotherapy?