Tamilnadu Board SSLC Sample Paper Geography
Sample Paper – 2012
Subject – Geography
- Explain the term tourism. Define in brief the gradual development of tourism in india.
- Write any six measures to attract international tourist to india.
- Define any three climate factors responsible to promote tourism in india.
- Write a explanation about child of class IV how days and nights are caused.
- What do you mean by sex ratio? How can we say the sex ratio is unfavourable in India? Define four reasons.
- Write the definition of earthquake. What are the reasons? Define any three effects of earthquakes.
- Write the definition of rock. Write any three types of rocks. What is the economic significance of rocks write any five points of it?
- Define any two name of coal – fields which are situated in Andhra Pradesh.
- Write any four factors influencing the climate of India with an suitable example.
- Describe the term waves. Define any three factors on which the size and force of sea waves depend.
- Describe any four salient features of subsistence farming in india.
- Write the name of concentric layer of the atmosphere.
- How can we define term density of population?