CGBSE 10th Board 2012 Sample Paper Geography
Sample Paper – 2012
Subject – Geography
- Explain the main causes of centralisation of Cement Industry in Chhatisgarh.
- Write the short notes on the following rivers which blow in Chattanooga. Mahanadi b. Indiravati river
- Explain briefly on the following industries of Chhatisgarh Jute Industry b. Bidi Industry
- What do you mean by green revolution?
- what is the importance of it in Indian Agriculture
- Where the coastal line in inlarge, why the fishing trade is backward in india
- How can we say unity of diversity in India explain with suitable arguments.
- Why it is necessary to conversation of natural resources
- Explain the reason for the decreasing sex ratio in India.
- Transport is called the backbone in the develoment of a country. Exlain about this statement.
- How can we differentiate between livelihood agriculture and commercial agriculture.
- What is the importance of sex ratio.
- How many types of major factor of transortation. Define
- Draw a suitable diagram of Radial pattern.
- Write any two characteristics of settlements in the rural settelments.
- Give one definition of human geography.