CGBSE 10th Board 2012 Sample Paper History
Sample Paper – 2012
Subject – History
- Explain about the main causes of 1917 Russian revolution?
- Define the role of Gandhi ji in Indian National movement? write the main provisions of Indian Independence Act 1947.
- Explain the achievements of Indian national congress from 1885 to 1905.
- What do you mean by cold war? Explain.
- Define the reason of adoption of Non allayment.
- What was the reason of the failure of 1857 revolt?
- Describe the reformers of Jyoptiba Fule?
- What are the main principals of Guru Ghasi Das Jee? Define.
- “ The short coming of the Battle of Plasi were mkad3e good by the Battle of Buxer.” Define this statement.
- Explain any four main aims of NATO.
- How can we say Japan compelled to surrender at the last phase of Second World War? Define.
- Explain any four points of Hitler’s foreign policy.
- What was the importance of American war of Freedom?
- Define any four points of banar sena’s child movement inRaipur?
- Explain the three problems of green revolution?
- What is Computer? Explain Briefly.
- Explain any three qualities of Non – Aligned movement.
- What was the main causes of failure of the league of nations?