CGBSE 10th Board 2012 Sample Paper Sociology
Sample Paper – 2012
Subject – Sociology
- Give your explanation about the properties f Interview Method.
- Define about the main sources of personal study.
- Define briefly about ‘Kabir Patnth and Satnam Pant’ in C.G.
- Mention the problems in C.G due to ternorpsm.
- Give your explanation about the problems and their solution of scheduled cast inIndia.
- How can we say that “there is unity after the distinctness in the Indian Society”?
- Give the five significance of Interview.
- How many types of relationship? Define.
- Explain any three uses of Statistics.
- How can we differentiate between questionnaire and schedule?
- What is Questionnaire? Define its three properties.
- Write any two definitions of the observation.
- Explain any three main properties of methodology.
- Define any three main aims of ‘Brahma Samaj’?
- Write the three main eacses of corruption.
- Give the reason of scheduled tribe movement.
- Define the three works of a family.
- Define the three problem of a scheduled tribe family.