ICSE 11th Board 2012 Sample Paper Home Science
Sample Paper – 2012
Subject – Home cience
Class – XI
- What is biotic potential?
- How food canal is formed in mosquito?
- What are wrigglers and maggots?
- Distinguish between perichaetine and octocheatine arrangement?
- What are lymphadenitis and lymphangitis.
- What is plasmotomy? Give one example.
- What is haematocrit?
- What is aristotle’s lantern? Name an echinoderm that possesses Aristotle’s lantern.
- Distinguish between Eugenics and Euphenics.
- What is tautonymy? Give one example.
- Explain the different types of in – situ management of biodiversity.
- describe the ommaditium of cockroach with the help of diagram
- Draw a neat labeled diagram of the mouth parts of the housefly.
- Describe the structure of microfilarialarva of wucheraria Bancrofti?
- Describe the process of longitudinal binary fission in Euglena.
- Explain the so-lgel theory of amoeboid locomotion.
- Explain the Haversian system.
- Write short notes on the salient features of the Anthozoans.
- What are food chains? Describe the different types of food chain you have studied. Add a note on food web.
- Explain the blood circulation in the first thirteen segments in pheritima with suitable Diagram.
- Describe the life cycle of plasmodium vivax in man with the help of neat labelaed diagram.