Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Sample Paper – 2011
Class – XII
Subject – Economics
- What is inflationary gap?
- What do you mean by ex-ante aggregate demand?
- Write the meaning of revenue deficit?
- What do you mean by money?
- Write the explanation about budget line.
- What is the meaning of inferior good in economics?
- Write the type of that market where firm not influence the price of the product.
- What is monopoly?
- What is your idea about the number of buyers and sellers under monopolistic competition?
- Define the effect of the following on the price elasticity of demand of a commodity:
- Nature of the commodity
- Number of substitutes
- How can be differentiating between price and quantity demanded of a commodity?
- Write any two causes of increase in demand of a commodity.
- Number of firms small in an oligopoly market. What is reason behind it? Explain
- ‘How to produce’ Explain this problem.
- Differentiate between macroeconomics and microeconomics. Give suitable example.
- What is difference between real and nominal gross domestic product?
- Write the explanation about ‘banker to the government’ function of the central bank.