Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Sample Paper – 2012
Class – XII
Subject – Economics
- What do you mean by budget? How it is important for us? Explain.
- Give your suggestion about way of controlling food costs in an establishment.
- Mention the sanitary guidelines to be kept in mind by all food handlers in a food service unit.
- Write the means of AGMARK standard in briefly.
- What is perpetual inventory? Explain in detail.
- Write the names of food which is more suitable for dry storage? Define about temperature and ventilation conditions in dry storage.
- give your view about following method of purchasing:
- Blanket order purchasing
- Open market buying
- What do you mean by market? How can be differentiate between primary and secondary market?
- The enterprises, which does not grow will eventually die. How can be explaining this statement with suitable example.
- How can be prepared the project report? Explain with six major objectives.
- Define any six features of a feasibility plan.
- Mention any six ways in which ideas can be generated.
- Which type of various inputs that will help into designing a sales budget? Explain with suitable example.
- Give any two advantages and any two limitations of owner’s funds.
- How can be say political factors and economic factors help in scanning the environment? Explain deeply.
- Write the difference between preference shares and equity shares on the basis of
- Repayment of Capital
- Payment of Dividend
- Voting Rights