Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC)
12th Board Sample Paper
Subject – Geography
- Write the name of main agricultural seasons in India? Explain their main produces.
- Explain the difference between scattered settlement and slums.
- What is the economic importance of Suez and Panama Canal route?
- Mention the different programmes of poverty and unemployment alleviation” which is run by the Govt.
- Explain the functional classification of town.
- Write minimum three main characteristics of Age Composition of pollution of the world.
- Explain any four stages of Demographic Transition.
- Cotton mills are situated in Gujarat and Maharashtra. What is reason behind it?
- Explain the Quatemary activities of man.
- What is difference between pollution and pollutants?
- What do you mean by Globalization?
- Give your ideas on this statement on this point “Resources and resistance run parallel”.
- Write the explanation about Rain Harvesting.
- What do you mean by Resource?
- Define the difference between Hunger and Malnutrition.
- What is difference between small scale industries and cottage industries?
- What do you mean by Non – Traditional Energy?
- Define the essential facts of Human Geography according to jean Brunches.
JAC Model Test Paper / Sample Paper