SAINIK SCHOOL, REWA
Under Ministry of Defence
Madhya Pradesh – 486001
Applications are invited by Sainik School, Rewa (Madhya Pradesh), a Residential English Medium School for boys under Ministry of Defence for the Recruitment of 4 vacant posts of Teacher on Regular Basis. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility as well as required qualifications as following may send their application in Bio-data form to the Principal of Sainik School Rewa. More details regarding the posts are given below:
Name of the Post: Teachers for Different Subjects
1. Master (PGT) Physics
• Vacancy: 02 Posts
• Qualifications: Master of Science in Physics & Bachelor of Technology
• Desirable Qualifications: Candidates must be qualified in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) organized by CBSE. Teaching Experience of 2 years at Sr. Secondary Standard in any English Medium CBSE Affiliated School. Candidates should have knowledge of Computer, Spoken English with work experience in residential School.
• Pay Scale: Rs.9300 to 34800 + Rs.4800 Grade Pay with other allowance i.e. Contributory Pension Scheme, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance, Bonus.
2. Assistant Master (Mathematics / English)
• Vacancy: 02 Posts
• Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Concerned Subject with Bachelor of Education.
• Desirable Qualifications: Qualified in Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) organized by CBSE with Teaching Experience of 2 years till Class 10th in English Medium CBSE Affiliated School. Candidates should have knowledge of computer application, Spoken English with working experience in Residential school.
• Pay Scale: Rs.9300 to 34800 + Rs.4600 Grade Pay with Gratuity, Contributory, Pension Scheme etc.
Age of the candidates should not be more than 21 and less than 35 years as on 01/10/2011.
Candidates will be selected for the appointment of Teacher on the basis of performance in Written Exam, Group Discussion and Interview which will be conducted in about 2 to 3 days
A demand Draft of Rs. 300 in favour of “Principal, Sainik School, Rewa (MP), Payable at Punjab National Bank / SBI Rewa (MP) 486001.
How to apply:
1. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may send their application in Bio-Data Form with a latest passport size photograph pasted on it, Demand Draft and copies of supporting documents by Registered / Speed Post to “Principal Sainik School, Rewa 486001 (MP). Application form can also be submitted by hand to the above address.
2. Application must reach the above address on or before 22/10/2011.
For any query, contact at 07662-257109 on all working days
Official Website :-