Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL)
( A Govt. of India Enterprise)
SAIL Recruitment on contract basis on posts Operator cum Technician and Attendant cum Technician Nov 2011
Steel Authority of India(SAIL), India’s largest steel producer company, invites applications in prescribed format from the competent candidates for the recruitment on the positions of Operator cum Technician and Attendant cum Technician. Engagement of applicants will be made purely on contract basis for period of one year that may be extended as per performance of personnel in relevant work. Candidates who are going to apply must be confirm that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria of recruitment then apply in prescribed format having copies of educational qualification certificates on or before 27.12.2011 to Senior Manager. Applicants should read the following contents given regarding to eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions.
Recruitment Details: –
1. Name of Position – Operator cum Technician ( for Boiler Operation )
No. of Vacancies – 18 posts ( Gen-11, SC – 02, ST – 01 and OBC – 04)
Pay Scale – Rs. 9160 – 3%-13150 per month
Age limit – Applicants’ age as on 1.10.2011 should be under 30 years
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Diploma in Engineering from any recognized / Government Institution having certificate of Boiler Competency with 60% marks.
2. Name of Position – Attendant-cum-Technician ( for Boiler Operation)
No. of Posts – 21 posts ( UR – 12, SC – 03, ST – 01 and OBC – 05)
Scale of Pay – Rs. 8630 – 3% – 12080/- per month
Age limit – Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 1.10.2011
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have certificate of Matriculation having certificate of ITI from recognized / Government Institution and certificate of Boiler Competency.
Relaxation in maximum age: – Applicants will get relaxation in upper age limit as per rule of Government that is 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
Application Fee: – Applicants who belong to General category will have to pay Rs. 250/- (200/- as examination fee and 50/- as postal charges) in form of demand draft that should be drawn from any Nationalized bank in favour of ” Steel Authority of India Limited” and payable at Burnpur. Applicants who belong to SC/ST/PWD will have to pay only post charges Rs. 50/-.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants to be selected will have to face written examination followed personal interview conducted by SAIL at prescribed space in call letter. If applicants become eligible in both that they will be selected at applied post.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants are required to download prescribed format of application from below given web link ” Recruitment Details” or from career page of official website of SAIL.
2. Downloaded application form should be filed in provided format with requisite information by candidates and a recent passport size photograph should be affixed at appropriate space in application form.
3. Application ,complete in all respects, accompanied with copies of certificates of educational qualification, age, experience etc should be addressed on or before 27.12.2011 to Senior Manager ( PL-CF), IR Cell, 7 The Ridge, Burnpur, West Bengal PIN – 713325.
4. Application should be enclosed within a superscribed envelope with word “ Application for the post of ACT-BO/OCT-BO in SAIL-IP”.
Applicants can know more information about recruitment and download application form from web link ” Recruitment Details”
Official website of Sail Authority of India: – http://sail.shine.com/