Rajsthan State Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Limited (RSFCSC)
( A State Government Undertaking)
Rajsthan State Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Limited (RSFCSC) was established on 08 December 2011 under the Companies Act,1956 for supply food to all fair price shops in state by raising the allocated food by Indian Government from Indian Food Corporation. and now it has a large number of vacancies of District Manager. So it has invited online applications from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment of District Manger. Online application form will be filled up between 30.09.2011 and 30.10.2011. Applicants who will fulfill the eligibility criteria for this post can apply between prescribed dates after reading below given recruitment details.
Starting date of online registration – 30.09.2011
Closing date of online registration – 30.10.2011
Name of the Post – District Manager
No. of Posts – 34 ( UR – 19, SC – 05, ST – 04, OBC – 06)
Age – Applicants’ age should be between 21 years and 35 years as on 01.01.2012 otherwise applicants will not be considered applicable for post.
Age Relaxation – SC, ST, OBC and Women who are resident of Rajsthan will be relaxed by 5 years of Age.
Pay Scale – Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- and Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Training – Initially applicants will have to go for training for a period of 2 years at that time applicants will be paid Rs. 13,050/- Per Month.
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have a degree of MBA in Marketing from any recognized law university of India having knowledge of Hindi.
Written examination: – Written examination will be conducted in December month and begin at10:00 am and end at 12:00 pm in Jaipur centre. Question in examination will be from the syllabubs of MBA ( marketing) which have to be solved within 2 hours.
Application Fee: – Applicants will have to draw a demand draft of below given amount according to their category in favour of ” RKC:” and Payable at Jaipur from any Nationalized Bank of India. Applicants must writer their Name, Address on reverse size of draft.
Gen Category– Rs. 500/- , OBC/SBC – Rs. 400/- and SC/ST / Physically Disabled Category – Rs 300/-
How to apply: –
1. If applicants want to apply for above given post, they will have to visit the below given web link ” Apply online” or Official website of RSFCSC and fill online prescribed application form with required information like; Name, Father’s Name, Educational Qualification details, demand draft details, etc.
2. Before applying online, applicants must be ensure that they have a valid email-id because recruitment regarding any changing will be sent through email-id.
3. Applicants have to upload a recent passport size colour photograph at provided space in online prescribed application form.
4. After successful submission of application form, applicants will a get a Login id and password, please keep it with safe for further use and take a print out of application form.
5. At last applicants have to submit the Hard copy of successful application enclosed within a ” A-4″ envelope along with Demand Draft, photocopies of certificate of Educational Qualification, age etc by Post/Speed Post / Courier to Rajsthan Knowledge Corporation Limited, Department of Recruitment, 7-A, Jhalana Organization Area, Jaipur – 302004 ( Rajsthan) India.
Applicants can know more details about recruitment by clicking below given web link: –
” Recruitment Details”
Click for apply online ” Apply online”
Official Website – http://oasis.rkcl.in/rsfcsc/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx?did=55