RRC NR Group D Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||7368|
|Qualification||10th/ SSC/ ITI|
|Maximum Age||33 Years|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ PET|
|Last Date||15th October 2012|
|Application Fee||Rs. 40/-|
Recruitment in RRC NR for Group D Vacancy
Recruitment Details of Group D Vacancy in RRC NR
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Department – Total No. of Vacancy: –
- Traffic Porter – Operating – 99 (UR-50, OBC-26, SC-19, ST-04)
- Pointsman – Operating – 283 (UR-144, OBC-76, SC-43, ST-20)
- Gateman – Operating – 173 (UR-87, OBC-47, SC-26, ST-13)
- Khalasi Helper – Civil Engineering/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Signal and Telecom – 1422 (UR-702, OBC-402, SC-212, ST-106)
- Trackman – Civil Engineering – 3853 (UR-1953, OBC-1041, SC-570, ST-289)
- Carriage Cleaner – Mechanical – 852 (UR-431, OBC-229, SC-132, ST-60)
- DSL Khallasi – Mechanical – 10 (UR-05, OBC-03, SC-01, ST-01)
- DSL Cleaner – Mechanical – 51 (UR-25, OBC-14, SC-08, ST-04)
- Khalasi Helper – Mech. (W) – 507 (UR-256, OBC-137, SC-76, ST-38)
- Safaiwala – Medical – 39 + 1 (Female) (UR-20, OBC-10, SC-07, ST-03)
- Khalasi Helper – Stores – 76 (UR-39, OBC-21, SC-11, ST-05)
- Hospital Attendant – Medical – 01 + 01 (Female) (UR)
Academic Qualification: – Should have passed 10th or SSLC or ITI in related discipline from any recognized Institution or Board.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- per month.
Age Limit: – Not more than 33 years as on 01st January 2013.
Age Relaxation: – There are 03 years age relaxation for OBC category candidates and 05 years age relaxation for SC/ST category candidates.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 40/- as application fee in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) Drawn in favor of ‘Assistant Personnel Officer, Railway Recruitment Cell, Lajpat Nagar – 1, New Delhi – 110024’.
How to Apply: – Willing and energetic candidates may send their duly filled applications in all respect on the address which is ‘To, The Assistant Personnel Officer (RRC), Railway Recruitment Cell, Lajpat Nagar – 1, New Delhi – 110024’ along with true copies of all concerned documents and original Indian Postal Order (IPO). Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on provided space on the application form. Applicants must superscribe ‘Application for Recruitment to the Posts in Pay Band – 1 Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-“, Employment Notice No. 220-E/Open Mkt./ RRC/2012’ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope.
Dead line for this application is 15th October 2012.
More details of Group D Recruitment in RRC NR is available on the web link provided below: –
‘Vacancy Details of Group D in RRC NR’
Official website of Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Northern Railway (NR) is