RRC NR Group D Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||7368|
|Qualification||10th/ SSC/ ITI|
|Maximum Age||33 Years|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ PET|
|Last Date||15th October 2012|
|Application Fee||Rs. 40/-|
Recruitment in RRC NR for Group D Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been issued by Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Northern Railway (NR) for filling up 7368 vacant posts of Group D Vacancy. This information came through the notification No. – 220-E/Open Mkt./RRC/2012 dated 30th August 2012. According to this notification applications are being invited from skillful and energetic candidates. Hence, Interested applicants may send their duly filled applications on the address of RRC NR on or before 15th October 2012. Details can be seen below.
Recruitment Details of Group D Vacancy in RRC NR
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Department – Total No. of Vacancy: –
- Traffic Porter – Operating – 99 (UR-50, OBC-26, SC-19, ST-04)
- Pointsman – Operating – 283 (UR-144, OBC-76, SC-43, ST-20)
- Gateman – Operating – 173 (UR-87, OBC-47, SC-26, ST-13)
- Khalasi Helper – Civil Engineering/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Signal and Telecom – 1422 (UR-702, OBC-402, SC-212, ST-106)
- Trackman – Civil Engineering – 3853 (UR-1953, OBC-1041, SC-570, ST-289)
- Carriage Cleaner – Mechanical – 852 (UR-431, OBC-229, SC-132, ST-60)
- DSL Khallasi – Mechanical – 10 (UR-05, OBC-03, SC-01, ST-01)
- DSL Cleaner – Mechanical – 51 (UR-25, OBC-14, SC-08, ST-04)
- Khalasi Helper – Mech. (W) – 507 (UR-256, OBC-137, SC-76, ST-38)
- Safaiwala – Medical – 39 + 1 (Female) (UR-20, OBC-10, SC-07, ST-03)
- Khalasi Helper – Stores – 76 (UR-39, OBC-21, SC-11, ST-05)
- Hospital Attendant – Medical – 01 + 01 (Female) (UR)
Academic Qualification: – Should have passed 10th or SSLC or ITI in related discipline from any recognized Institution or Board.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- per month.
Age Limit: – Not more than 33 years as on 01st January 2013.
Age Relaxation: – There are 03 years age relaxation for OBC category candidates and 05 years age relaxation for SC/ST category candidates.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 40/- as application fee in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) Drawn in favor of ‘Assistant Personnel Officer, Railway Recruitment Cell, Lajpat Nagar – 1, New Delhi – 110024’.
How to Apply: – Willing and energetic candidates may send their duly filled applications in all respect on the address which is ‘To, The Assistant Personnel Officer (RRC), Railway Recruitment Cell, Lajpat Nagar – 1, New Delhi – 110024’ along with true copies of all concerned documents and original Indian Postal Order (IPO). Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on provided space on the application form. Applicants must superscribe ‘Application for Recruitment to the Posts in Pay Band – 1 Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-“, Employment Notice No. 220-E/Open Mkt./ RRC/2012’ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope.
Dead line for this application is 15th October 2012.
More details of Group D Recruitment in RRC NR is available on the web link provided below: –
‘Vacancy Details of Group D in RRC NR’
Official website of Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Northern Railway (NR) is