RAJASTHAN PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (RPSC)
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is going to hold a Competitive Exam for recruitment on the post of Assistant Conservator of Forest. Date of the examination has not been fixed yet. Candidates who are going to appear in this exam may have a look on the Scheme & Syllabus of this Competitive exam to make the Preparation strategy better. Well, this is the Written Exam comprised of Objective & Descriptive Type Questions. There are Tree Main & Two Optional Test Papers in this Exam:
1. General Knowledge – 100 Marks
2. General English – 100 Marks
3. Mathematics – 100 Marks
The above Test Papers are compulsory and for each test there will be given 3 Hours
1. General Knowledge: (Objective Types)
• Current Event, Indian History, Geography, Questions related to Rajasthan State
2. General English: (Descriptive)
• Test of English language, English Essay to be written on any topics, Translation from Hindi to English, Use of idioms, Precis Writing etc.
3. Mathematics: (Objective Types)
• Maths of 10th Standard and Algebra of 12th Standard
All the Objective Test Papers Consists 200 Questions and Each Questions carry ½ Marks.
Besides the above Test, This Exam Syllabus also Comprises 11 Optional Test Papers (Objective Types) of Different Subjects. The Candidates from Rajasthan Forest Service are required to take 2 Subject of this optional Test Paper. Candidates, to know the details of Optional Test Paper, may visit this link. Candidates must go through the above exam Syllabus before preparing for the exam.
For Syllabus of RPSVC Assistant Conservator Exam Click below: http://rpsc.gov.in/Adv_ACF11_12_20_09_11.pdf