Rajsthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), Ajmer
Rajsthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is looking for young, eligible and value based candidates with consistent good academic record. Applications have been invited from those candidates who have ability for filling up the following posts.
Name of Post : Junior Clerk
Number of Post : 1722, 1366 in Subordinate Offices and 325 in Secretariat Administration .
Pay Scale : PB 3, Rs. 5220/- – Rs. 20200/-
Qualification : Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
The Candidate must have completed one of the following course:
1. “O” level or Higher Level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the department of electronics.
2. Diploma in computer science or Computer application of a University established by law in India or of an institution recognized by the Govt.
3. Certificate course in Information Technology by Rajsthan State Certificate course conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota.
Age limit : Candidates from 18 to 35 years as on 1st January 2012 can apply for this.
Last Date : 10th October 2011.
How to Apply : Firstly, Candidates should fill the online application form properly and take its hard copy which will be generated by the system. Candidates will be required to pay the amount to the commission as written below :
For General or backward class of creamy layer candidates Rs.250/-
For Backward class of Rajsthan’s non creamy layer candidates Rs.150/-
For PH Candidates and SC/ST candidates from Rajsthan Rs.50/-
Selection Process :
1. The process of selection will be completed through Competitive Examination 2011. In the examination there will be two question papers of Objective type of question of 3 hours duration for each paper. The maximum marks of both of the papers will be 100. In paper I , question will be asked from General Knowledge, Everyday Science and Mathematics. In paper II questions will be asked from General English and Hindi.
2. After passing this exam there will be a Typing test of Hindi and duration will be 20 minutes of 50 marks.
Then Typing test of English of 20 minutes carrying total of 50 marks.
Candidates can view the details of recruitment on the given link below:
Indiagol to view the recruitment detail.