THE REHABILITATION PLANTATIONS LIMITED
Regd. Office: Punalur -691305, Kollam Dist. Kerala, India
RPL Requirement for Assistant Manager (Trainee) September 2011
• Assistant Manager (Trainee)
Age: 35 years age as on 01/07/2011
Payment: Applicant will get minimum basic pay applicable for the post during his training period.
Qualification: Master degree with First class in Science in Branch of Botany / Plantation Development. OR Degree with First class in Agriculture / Forestry.
Candidates having PG degree / Diploma in Plantation Management from a recognized university will be their additional qualification.
SC / ST applicants need to have only 50% marks in their Academic Qualification.
• Height – 163 Cm
• Round chest girth – 84 Cm
• Chest Expansion 5 cms
Measurement of candidates will be taken before an interview.
1. Selected Candidates in the interview will be posted as Management Trainee and will be put on Training. The period of training will be of one year and on successful completion of this, applicant will be considered for an appointment as Assistant Manager with a pay scale of Rs.11,070 – 18,450 + Allowances as per rules of the company.
2. Applicant working in Government Department / Public Sector undertaking should submit their application through proper channel and must produce NOC certificate at the time of interview.
How to Apply:
• Candidates will have to apply in a prescribed application form
• Attested copies of their document along with their experience and caste certificates should be enclosed with their application form
• A recent passport size photograph must be fixed in a space mentioned in the application form.
• Application form must reach the mentioned address on or before 30/09/2011
• Any kind of delay will liable for rejection.
Application form must reach the “Manager (P&A), Rehabilitation Plantation Ltd; Punalur, Kollam (Dist.), Kerela – 691305” on or before 30/09/2011
Official Website: http://www.rplkerala.com