RDPRD Rajasthan Junior Engineer and Other Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||4913|
|Age Limit||18 – 37 years|
|Salary||Rs. 9300-34800/- PM|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/-, Rs. 250/-|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||04th April 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||04th May 2013|
Jobs at RDPRD Rajasthan for Junior Engineer and Other Vacancy
Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Development (RDPRD) Rajasthan has issued a notification against recruitment for filling up 2186 vacant seats of Junior Engineer, 1870 vacant seats of Account Assistant, 460 vacant seats of Computer Instructor, 249 vacant seats of Assistant Programmer Officer and 148 vacant seats of Coordinator post. In this regard, online applications are being invited from skillful and eager candidates. So, eligible candidates may send their duly filled applications of the address of RDPRD Rajasthan through online on or before 04th May 2013. More details are given below.
Job Details of Account Assistant and Other Vacancy in RDPRD Rajasthan
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Educational Qualification – Salary (During Probation Period): –
- Junior Engineer – 2186 – Bachelor Degree in Civil or Agriculture Engineering – Rs. 10000/- per month.
- Assistant Programmer Officer – 249 – MBA – Rs. 10000/- per month.
- Computer Instructor – 460 – Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication discipline – Rs. 6250/- per month.
- Accounts Assistant – 1870 – CA/ ICWA/ CS – Rs. 6250/- per month.
- Coordinator Training – 54 – Bachelor Degree in any Discipline – Rs. 10000/- per month.
- Coordinator IEC – 44 – Graduation in any discipline – Rs. 10000/- per month.
- Coordinator Supervision – 50 – Graduation in any discipline from any recognized Institution – Rs. 10000/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 37 years and not below than 18 years 01st January 2014.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST category candidates of Rajasthan State) as application fee through CSC. Applicants also pay Rs. 40/- as Online fee.
How to Apply: – Click on Apply Online button and after opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application. After successful submission of this application applicants take a print out copy of system generated application form for further use.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 04th April 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 04th May 2013
Viewing more details about the recruitment of Account Assistant and other Vacancy in RDPRD Rajasthan, click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Development (RDPRD) Rajasthan