RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
Applications are invited by the Reserve Bank of India for the recruitment of Assistant Manager Group “A” (Security/Rajbhasha) and Research Officer “B” for DSIM. This recruitment for Indian Citizen and Nepali Citizen as well as who have come from Bhutan and living in India before 01/01/1962 and those Indian persons who have shifted from Srilanka and Myanmar and have been permitted to live India.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Vacant Posts||Qualifications||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Manager “A” (Security)||UR-8
|Commission service of 5 year in Navy/Air force/Army||Rs.17100 to Rs.33000|
|2||Assistant Manager “A” (Rajbhasha)||UR-6
|Master Degree (2nd Class) in Hindi with English at Bachelor Degree Lever||Rs.17100 to Rs.33200|
|3||Research Officer “B” (DSIM)||UR-5
|Master’s Degree in Mathematical Economics/Statistics||Rs.21000 to Rs.36400|
Date of Examination: 10th July 2011
Last date of On-line Submission: 16/05/2011 up to 11.59 only
Age of the candidates should be 21 to 30 as on 01/04/2011.
- An application fee is Rs.100 and should be paid in the form of DD or IPO (No application fee for SC/ST and PWD candidates).
- Application fees should be in favour of Reserve Bank of India and Payable at Mumbai
How to apply:
- Candidates are Advised to apply on line by visiting the link http://onlinedr.rbi.org.in , Application form is available on this website.
- Click on the online link and put all required information and submit.
- Take a print out of the application and send it to the Address “The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Post Bag No. 4618, Mumbai Central Post Office, Mumbai-400008”. Enclosing all necessary copies of certificates as well as DD or IPO before the last date 23/05/2011 (6.00 pm)
- Paste a passport size photograph in the given space of the application form.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of qualifying successfully in written test and interview.
About: This is about 1st April in 1935 when Reserve Bank of India was established with provision under the Act, 1934 of Reserve Bank of India. Initially the Office of Reserve Bank of India was in Culcutta but later on it shifted to Mumbai permanently in 1937 and it become the Central Office RBI.
Official Website: http://www.rbi.org.in