RESERVE BANKOF INDIA (RBI)
SERVICES BOARD, MUMABI
|Name of post||No. of post||Eligibility Criteria||Pay scale|
|Assistant Manager (Security)||13 (SC-04, ST-03, OBC-06)||Candidates should be an officer in Army/Navy/Air force with minimum 5 yrs of commission.||Rs.17100-33200/- and other allowance according to govt. rules.|
Age: – Not more than 45 yrs and not less than 25 yrs on 01.02.2011.
Mode of Selection: – Selection will be made on the basis of Interview performance.
How to apply: – Candidates can apply the applications in any of two ways. They can apply online or they can choose offline applying process. For applying online please go to the link http://onlinedr.rbi.org.in
In case of offline apply candidates must fill in the prescribed format, it should be on A4 size paper and send it through ordinary post at the address of “The General Manager, RBI Services Board, Post Bag no. 4618, Mumbai Central, Mumbai-400008
Last date of submission the application form: – 21st March 2011 before 6.00 PM.
More Instructions: –
1) Incomplete application form will be summarily rejected.
2) Candidates called for interview will be reimburse to and fro actual first class/II AC railway fare by the shorter way.
3) Candidates working in govt. sector should have posses no objection certificates.
4) Selected candidates are liable to posted and transferred anywhere in India.
5) Initial appointement will be on probation for a period of two yrs it may be extended for period of four yrs.
candidates may view full advertisement on the link Please Click Here.
For more updates about RBI recruitment please log on the site officail which is written below: –