Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Tirupati CSSET (B.Ed), CSAET (M.Ed.) 2012
Eligible Candidates having following qualifications may apply between 16th Jan and 2nd March 2012. Eligibility criteria for CSSET and CSAET conducted by Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth is being described below-
Date of Entrance Examination: 12/05/2012 (Saturday) from 10 am to 12.40 pm.
1. Eligibility criteria for CSSET for B.Ed Programme:
• Bachelor of Arts in SKT / Passed in Shastri or equivalent qualifications with 50% Marks.
• Those candidates may also apply who are appearing for qualifying examination
• Age of the candidates should not be less than 20 years as on 01/10/2012
2. Eligibility criteria for CSAET for M.Ed Programme:
• Master of Arts in SKT / Passed in Acharya / equivalent qualification with 55% Marks with B.Ed
• Appearing candidates for qualifying examination may also apply
• Minimum age of the candidates should be 23 years as on 01/10/2012
How to apply:
1. Eligible candidates having required eligibility criteria for CSSET and CSAET 2012 may apply in prescribed application format which can be obtained from the office of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, Tirupati after payment of Rs.500 in form of demand draft. Prescribed application form is also available at the website of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth www.rsvidyapeetha.ac.in
2. Duly filled applications in all respect with necessary documents, demand draft (if downloaded application form) must reach the “Co-Ordinator, CSSET and CSAET, R. S. Vidyapeetha, Tirupati – 517507 (AP)” by the last date 02/02/2012
For more details of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, Titupati CSSET and CSAET 2012, visit the given link
Official Website of RS Vidyapeeth: http://rsvidyapeetha.ac.in