PUNJAB HEALTH SYSTEM CORPORATION
State institute of Health and Family Welfare Complex
Phase – VI, Near Civil Hospital, SAS Nagar (Mohali), PUNJAB
Punjab Health System Corporation Needs 204 Computer Operators to Work in Secondary Level Hospital
In Punjab state the Punjab health system corporation manages 171 secondary level hospitals to computerized OPD/IPD system in the selected hospital and to facilitate daily reporting of Health Management Information systems. He requires 204 computer operators in various hospitals on contract basis. the number of Post may be increase or decrease is depending upon the workload and vacancies. The selected person will be Paid Rs. 6500/- per month from the user charges being generated by these hospitals. The selected candidates will be engage on yearly contract basis and the posts are hospital specific and non transferable.
The advertised posts category wise are given below: –
|No. of post||103||51||24||6||14||4||2||204|
Qualification: – candidates must be Graduate from a recognized University with Diploma in computer application from any government or a recognized University. The candidates must be passed Punjabi examination up to Matric.
Age: – 18 to 37 years old.
How to apply Online: – The candidates should get the application on C-DAC’s website with Demand Draft Rs. 250/- for General Category and Rs 100/- for Reserved Category as examination fee in the fevour of the Director, C-DAC Mohali.
HOW TO APPY AND OTHER INFORMATION IS GIVEN BELOW:
- Demand draft is non-refundable.
- The last date of receiving the online application till 20.01.2011 up to 5 p.m.
- Get the 2 copies such as Registration slip and Registration Number and other details in hardcopy.
- Write the online Registration number and name on Demand Draft back lift.
- Post one hard copy of the online Registration Slip with Self attested photograph along with original Demand Draft.
- Candidate is advised to keep the password strictly confidential.
- Candidates can check his/her fee confirmation by using his/her registration password.
- The candidates can call on all working day from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm at help line no. 0172-2237052-53.
- A written test will be held on 13.02.2011 at 11.30 am.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the written test and will be available after 16.02.2011 along with information of regarding the venue and also the date and time of counseling.
Contact no. : – 0172-2262938, 2263938 Tele-fax: 0172 – 2266938
E-Mail ID is firstname.lastname@example.org
For details of this recruitment and for applying online visit the website given below : –