Punjab and Haryana High Court is looking for suitable candidates for filling up the vacant seat of Clerk. So, interested and qualified candidates may submit their application on or before 25th January 2012 through Online. More related details of this recruitment such as qualification, no. of vacant seat, age limit, salary etc can be seen below.
Recruitment details of Clerk jobs in Punjab and Haryana High Court vacancy:
Notification No. 03/CRA/HR/2012 dated 05th January 2012.
Notification No. 04/CRA/PB/2012 dated 05th January 2012.
Notification No. 05/CRA/CHD/2012 Dated 05th January 2012.
Post Name: – Clerk
No. of Vacant Seat: – 804 Seats.
- For Punjab State: – 297 Seats (UR-137, SC-71, BC-29, PHC of Punjab-11, ESM of Punjab-49).
- For Haryana State: – 500 Seats (UR-231, SC-99, BC-118, PHC of Punjab-09, ESM of Punjab-43).
- For Chandigarh: – 07 Seats (UR-05, OBC-02)
Applicants Age Limitation: –
- For Haryana State: – 18 to 40 years as on 01st January 2012.
- For Punjab State: – 18 to 37 years as on 01st January 2012.
- For Chandigarh: – 18 to 30 years as on 01st January 2012.
- For Punjab and Chandigarh: – Pay Scale Rs. 10300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3200/- Per Month.
- For Haryana: – Pay Scale Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- Per Month.
Academic Qualification: – Applicants must have completed Bachelor Degree in Arts or Science discipline from any Institution or University recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
Selection Procedure: – Written test.
Job Location: – Various Session Divisions (Subordinate Courts) in the State of Punjab, Haryana and Session Division, Union Territory Chandigarh.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 500/- for General category candidates and Rs. 125/- for SC/ ST/ BC/ OBC/ ESM category candidates of Punjab State in the form of Challan.
Important Dates: –
- Opening Date of Online Application: – 05th January 2012.
- Closing Date of Online Application and Application Fee: – 25th January 2012.
- Closing Date for Registration: – 25th January 2012.
How to apply: – Before opening the online application form applicants must have a valid E-mail ID and scan their latest color passport size photograph and signature. Open the recruitment web page of official website and press apply online tab. After opening the application form fill it carefully and ensure that all given details are correct. Then after press submit button to submit the application form.
For more details about this clerk recruitment such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, salary, how to apply and last date of Punjab and Haryana High Court, Please click on the web link provided below.
“Job Details for Haryana, Punjab and Chandigarh”