PUNJAB ARMED POLICE (PAP)
Punjab Armed Police Recruitment for Constable (Male) October 2011
Post Name: Constable (Male) in Punjab Armed Police
Vacancies: 200 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5910 to 20200 + Rs.2000 GP (PB-II)
Place of Duty: Any where in India
Age: Minimum age 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 01/01/2011. Relaxation in upper age limit for SC / ST / BC Candidates will be given as per State Govt. Rule. 3 years will be relaxed for EXS
Minimum qualifications of the candidates for this post should be Higher Secondary from a recognized board or any equivalent qualification. It is applicable for the candidates that they should be Passed Class 10th with Punjabi Language. However Ex-servicemen should be Passed Class 10th only.
All the candidates will be examined by the Chairman Medical Board before enrolment.
Selection of the candidates will be made through Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview. See below for more details
• Physical Measurement – Height: 5 feet and 7 Inches
• Physical Efficiency Test – Race: 1600 Meters in 6.30 Minutes. Long Jung: 3.80 Miters. High Jump: 1.10 Miters
• Interview: After qualifying in above tests, candidates will be called for Interview which will be of 4 marks
How to Apply:
1. Application form can be obtained from Armed Bns Office on payment of Rs.100 in cash or Candidates can download Application from through its official Website: http://www.punjabarmedpolice.org. Candidates who apply with downloaded application form, they are required to send a Demand Draft of Rs.100 in favour of “Chairman, Recruitment Board-cum-Inspector General of Police, I.R. Battalions Cam at PAP Line, Jalandhar Cantt. Which should be payable at Jalandhar Cantt.
2. Candidate are required to write their name and address on the reverse side of the Demand Draft
3. Duly filled application in all respect with copies of all supporting documents must reach the “Chairman, Recruitment Board – cum – inspector General of Police, I. R. Battalions Camp at PAP Line, Jalandhar Cantt.” On or before 10/11/2011 from 9.00 am to 5.000 pm on all working days.
4. If the application received after last date, it will not be accepted
Punjab Armed Police Constable Recruitment Details
Official Website: http://www.punjabarmedpolice.org