PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION WEST BENGAL(PSCWB)
WEST BENGAL CIVIL SERVICE (EXE.) ETC. (PRELIMINARY)
Public Service Commission, West Bengal (PSCWB) has published the duplicate Admit card for the civil service (exe.) etc. The candidates that have applied for the examination of West Bengal Service Commission may download their duplicate Admit Card from the bellow given link. . The candidates that will download the duplicate admit card should care the following things
- The applicants have to enter the Father’s name and it self’s name as they written in the application format.
- The candidates are restricted to not use Mr. Mrs., Shri, Smt. Etc directly write name.
- Use Late before the father name if father is not alive.
- Use Kr at the place of Kumar
- Enter date of birth by selecting the day , month, year options
- If Admit card is not found the contact to The Public Service Commission, West Bengal , 161, s.p. Mukhergee Road , Kolkata-700 026
Note:- The Candidates that have downloaded the duplicate Admit card must bring their original certificate madhyamik or equivalent.
DOWNLOAD DUPLICATE ADMIT CARD
For more information about this visit websites:-
The Public Service Commission West Bengal was established in April 1937. The Origin of the BPCWB through the demand of the public of the west Bengal. The formation of the west Bengal Public service commission is similar to the the formation of the central public service commission. when the Indian demand for the admission in the Indian Civil Service Then the Indian national congress adopted a resolution on its foundation in 1885. The Permission for the public service commission west Bengal by the Indian government in 1935 regarding the Public Service commission. the Initial Name of the This service commission in Bengal Public service commission The It renamed as Public Service Commission West Bengal Through the Indian constitution.The Public Service Commission, west Bengal is proud of its glorious existence and its Pledge is to discharge its constitutional obligations faithfully and efficiently in the days to come.
There are many functions and duties
1 To held the examination mainly for the appointments to the services and posts of west Bengal Government
2 All Disciplinary matters affecting a person serving under the state government in civil capacity, including memorials or petitions relating to such matters.