Public Service Commission, West Bengal ( PSCWB ) has released an advertisement for the recruitment of Assistant Director, Director etc in various department of West Bengal on contract basis. In this regard, Applications in the prescribed format from the candidates who have educational qualification prescribed below are invited along with the documents supporting educational qualification, age, community etc on or before 27th March 2012. Candidates can obtain information related to educational qualification, application fee, no. of vacancies, pay scale, how to apply etc by reading the following written contents.
Recruitment details for the job of Assistant director, Director etc : –
Advertisement No. 02/2012
Name of Position : No.of Vacancies : Pay Scale : Maximum age as on 01.01.2012 : Educational Qualification : Experience
A.Department – Food Processing Industries and Horticulture, Govt. of West Bengal
1. Director of Cinchona and Other medicinal Plants : 01 : Rs. 37,400/- – 60,000/- plus Rs. 8,700/- grade pay : 45 years : Doctorate degree or First class Master degree in Botany or Chemistry from any recognized university : 5 years in Research work in Botany or Chemistry and 5 years in Cultivation of medicinal plants
2. Assistant Director of Horticulture / Assistant Horticulturist / Horticultural Development Officer : 40 : Rs. 15,600 – 42,000/- plus Rs. 5,400/- grade pay : 32 years : Graduation in Horticulture / Agriculture with Horticulture as an elective subject from any recognized university. Knowledge of Bengali written and spoken is essential.
B. Department name – Animal Resources Development Department, Govt. of West Bengal
3. Deputy Director : 01 post : Rs. 15,600 – 42,000/- plus Rs. 6,600/- grade pay per month : 50 years : Master degree in Agriculture as well as Graduation in Agriculture from any recognized university : 8 years experience in field, 4 years experience in large livestock farm and 4 years experience in Production and Development of Fodder.
C. Department Name – Secretariat of Public Service Commission, West Bengal
4. System Analyst : 02 : Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 42,000/- with grade pay Rs. 6,600/- : 35 years : MCA / BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university and two years experience in System analysis & Design and independent project handling OR. M.Sc. in Computer Science with at least 60% marks from any recognized university and five years’ experience
D. Department Name – State Water Investigation Directorate under Water Resources Investigation and Development Department
5. Geologist : 05 : Rs. 15,600 – 42,000/- plus Rs. 5,400/- grade pay : 32 years : Master degree in Geology or Applied Geology with minimum 45% marks or Diploma in Applied Geology from recognized institution : 2 years
6. Chemist : 06 : Rs. 15,600 – 42,000/- with grade pay Rs. 54,00/- per month : 32 years : Master degree in Chemistry with minimum 45% marks from any recognized university : 2 years in Water Analysis
Application fee – A Indian post order of Rs. 210/- , payable at GPO Kolkata, should be sent along with application form.
How to apply – Aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria and all terms and conditions of this recruitment are required to first download the prescribed format of application from below given web link ” Recruitment details and Application form” and then furnish the application as per requirement by the details of educational qualification, age , community etc. Application filled in all respects and accompanied by xerox copies of certificates of educational qualification etc should be addressed to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, 161 – A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026
Last date of submission of application is 27th March 2012
Candidates are required to click on below given web link to download the application form and know more information about this recruitment : –
Official website of Public Service Commission, West bengal – http://www.pscwb.org.in/