PSC Sikkim Staff Nurse, Autopsy Technician, Health Educator, Radiographer and Other Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||57|
|Last Date||06th July 2012|
|Application Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Age||18 – 30 years|
Job Details of Staff Nurse and Other Vacancies in Sikkim PSC
Sr. No. – Name of Post – No. of Vacancies – Qualification – Min. to Max. Age: –
- Staff Nurse – 31 – 10 + 2 passed from any recognized Institution or Board with 03 years GNM Training from any recognized Medical Institute or School of Nursing – 21 to 30 years.
- Autopsy Technician – 04 – 10 + 2 passed with Diploma in Autopsy Technician – 18 to 30 years.
- Speech Therapist – 02 – 10 + 2 passed with Diploma in Speech Therapist – 18 to 30 years.
- Audiometrician – 04 – Intermediate with Science Subject with Diploma in Audiometry Discipline – 18 to 30 years.
- Health Educator – 10 – Graduation with Diploma in Health Education from any reputed Institution – 18 to 30 years.
- Sanitary Inspector – 01 – Graduation with Diploma in Public and Sanitation Technology – 18 to 30 years.
- Pharmacists – 01 – Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy Discipline from any reputed Institution – 18 to 30 years.
- Radiographer/ CT Scan – 04 – 10 + 2 passed with Science Subject along with two years Diploma in Radiography, X-Ray and ECG Technology or CT Scan.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 150/- as application fee in State Bank of Sikkim, credited to 0051-SPSC.
How to apply: – Willing and Interested candidates who are meeting with eligibility criteria and want to fill up the application form must read the instructions carefully. After reading the Instructions applicants download the application form available on the official website. Then after fill it carefully and enclose all attested true copies of all supporting documents along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim. Then send it on the address which is ‘To, The Joint Secretary, Health Care, Human, Service and Family Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim, Gangtok’ through By post or By Hand.
Dead line for this application is 06th July 2012.
Some Important Facts: –
- Candidates must be in Possession of either Sikkim subject certificate or Identification Certificate issued by the competent Authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
- There are no any TA/DA is admissible for attending the Examination or Interview.
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Sikkim Public Service Commission (Sikkim PSC) is