ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (AP PSC)
Notification No. 16/2011
PSC Andhra Pradesh Departmental Tests November 2011
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is going to organize Departmental Tests from 17th to 22nd December 2012 under Session November 2011. So, ONLINE Applications are invited by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (AP PSC) for Department Examination Session November 2011. Aspirants may apply online for the Test through the website http://www.apspsc.gov.in from 12/11/2011 to 29/11/2011 and application fees can be paid from 12/11/2011 to 26/11/2011. Applicants must go through the details before applying online line which is being described below.
Apply online from: 12/11/2011 to 29/11/2011
Pay Fees from: 12/11/2011 to 26 / 11/2011
Date of Tests: from 17/12/2012 to 22/12/2012
Eligibility Criteria for the Test:
1. Only those Employees are eligible for this Test who are working in respective Departments.
2. Candidates who are working as Typist cum Assistant in Finance and Planning are eligible for Treasuries and Accounts Service Test
3. Those Candidates need not apply again who have already passed the Examination
1. Applicants will have to pay examination fee of Rs.50 for Each Test Paper. No need to pay examination fees for Marwari and Gujarathi Language.
2. Fee should be paid through Challan in favour of Secretary, A.P. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad or AP online Centre.
3. Examination Fee must be paid between 12th and 26th November 2011.
4. Challan for payment of Examination fees will be generated after submission of Details in online application form. Candidates need to take a Copy of Challan for paying application fees.
5. Those, who want to pay examination fees through AP ONLINE Centre, Can see the List of AP ONLINE Centres which is available at http://www.apspsc.gov.in
How to apply:
1. Log on to www.apspsc.gov.in the Click on “Get Challan”
2. Enter Basic Details like; Name, Fathers Name, DOB and other required information and Click and “Continue”
3. Select Test Papers, then Enter other required details and click on Submit
4. After Submission of online application, a Payment challan will be Generated
5. Candidates are required to download Challan Form and pay examination fees to the SBI / AP ONLINE Centre
6. Re-Visit www.apspsc.gov.in on next working day and click on “Submit Application”
7. Enter Fees Details with Date of Payment, Upload Photograph, and Click on “Submit”
8. After Submission of online application, candidates are required Note Down Reference ID and “Download Application” for further use
Official Website: http://www.apspsc.gov.in