Preparation Tips for CAT:
How to prepare for CAT?
1. Decision to be an MBA – The prime step is the candidates’ decision to be an MBA. When a candidate dreamt of an MBA, his preparation starts automatically. He needs to analyze from all sources that what would be his subject, his aim, future goals, etc.
2. Make a proper time table – Discipline has to be maintained to get success in life. A proper discipline leads you to the doorway of success. The candidate should first make his own plan and set his time table so that he can know how much time he is giving for each subject
3. Planning – Planning is the first step in management. Planning has to be done in every sense, starting from the choice of subjects, whether to take coaching from institutes or not, how to prepare for self study, from where to get study materials, how to start the preparation, etc.
4. Choice of Study Materials – Selection of right books and study material is important. The candidate can get help from websites, seniors, teachers and parents. Different books are available in market for different subjects and it is the choice of the candidate to select the right one. Quantitative and reasoning books of R.S Agarwal arevery helpful for the candidates. Books from Wren and Martin provide well information of English Vocabulary, Verbal Ability from Arun Sharma is again a good choice.
5. Appear for Mock Tests – Many institutes are there who organizes mock tests for the students. Candidates who are preparing by themselves can enroll themselves in institutes for those mock tests. Monthly or weekly a mock test is conducted and the students can review their marks and can learn the correct way of solving a problem.
Apart from these tips, self confidence and a strong will power is required to crack the CAT and grab a seat in the IIMs.
Important Coaching Institutes:
Different Institutes are there who provides coaching to the students for CAT exam. Institutes like IMS Learning Resources Pvt Ltd, ERUDITE, Career Forum, Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt Ltd (T.I.M.E), etc are the few names that provide coaching to the candidates.
More Govt Jobs given below
Current trends indicate that Government jobs are being preferred again and due to two recessions back to back people are turning again for secured government jobs. Indian youth is choosing job security over high pay cheques. But do you know what are the most coveted and demanded government jobs in India. Obviously IAS tops the list , anyone can say that without a pause. In three years the number of students appearing for the exam reached an all time high figure of 4 lacs which is just double the number of students taking the exam 2 years ago.
Yogi Vemana University
At the beginning of new academic session, Yogi Vemana University, an emerging state university, has issued Date Sheet, Time Table and Exam Schedule. Now, candidates may view details related to date sheet on the web link below: –
About University: – The University was established in 2006 at the location of Mittamedipalli village of district Kadapa (Andhra Pradesh) in public domain to promote higher education at grass root level.
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University
Laloo Nagar, Madhepura, Bihar
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) is located in Bihar at Madhepura. It is a regional University. Time Table, Date Sheet and Examination Schedule have been announced by BNMU. Any one who desires for knowing any updates of these can click the web address provided below:
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) was established in 1992.
B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University
Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India-842002
B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) is a prominent University situated in Bihar. It holds a large number of courses. It has announced Time Table, Examination Schedule and Date Sheet. Any one who wants to know any update from any one of these can click the web address given below:
About B.R. Ambedkar University (BRABU): Headquarter of this university is located at Patna.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) is firstly going to organize a Preliminary Test (P.T.) for recruitment. After a long time this type of test is going to be held in Bihar. So it is a millionaire question that how to prepare for this examination to compete and go for the next examination, i.e. main.
In this test total no. of questions is 150. There are 3 subjects,