Recruitment for the post of “PROJECT FELLOW” conducted by Pondicherry University
Pondicherry University invites application from eligible candidate for the post of Project Fellow (Dept. of Biochemistry and Mol. Biology for working in UGC project i.e. “Studies on the protective effects of ferulic acid and vitamin E on carbendazim induced testicular toxicity in rats.”. The duration of this fellowship will be on 3 years.
Salary: Rs.8,000 per month.
Last date: 15th April, 2011
Minimum Qualifications for the project fellow is M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Biochemistry. Candidates must have Post Graduates Degree with at least 55% marks. Or Candidates should have M.Phil. Degree in the related subject.
Age: age of the Candidates should have below 40 years at the date of appointment.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send application on the plain paper of A4 size.
- Candidates give their full detail with application form, i.e. Name, Father’s Name Address, Date of birth, Nationality, Qualifications, Email, Contact No., etc.
- Candidates enclose Xerox copy of certificates with application form.
- Application should be sent to the address: “Dr. P. Latha, Principal Investigator (PI), UGC Project, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Pondidherry University, Puducherry – 605014
- Application must reach before 15/04/2011.
Selection will be made after short listing of the candidates and short listed candidates will be called for Interview and candidates who will clear the interview will be selected for the project. Interview will held at the address “Pondicherry University, Puducherry.
If Candidates who go for interview will be paid TA/DA.
Click here to see full Advertisement
About: Pondicherry University has a great level of quality of life, it has excellent infrastructure and about 100% Level of Educations. This is the place where Sri Aurobindo and the Mother liked to stay for writing on topic of Spiritual and awakening that emphasizes humanity’s progress.
Fore more information log on to: www.pondiuni.edu.in