Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS), Rohtak has advertised for various posts for Pt. B.D. Sharma Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak and Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak. It invites applications in prescribed form from eligible candidates up to 15th February 2012. Details in regard eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process, pay scale etc. related to this advertisement are given below:
Details of PGIMS, Rohtak Recruitment for various Jobs:-
Advertisement no. 1/2012
Last date for applying: 15/02/2012
Name of Posts, Number of Vacancies and Essential Educational Qualifications:
1. Computer Operator – 02 – Bachelor Degree with 02 years Diploma course in Computer with minimum 50% marks or ‘O’ Level Course and having knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit up to 10th standard and 03 years of working experience in relevant field.
2. Data Entry Operator – 08 – Graduation Degree with 01 year of PG Diploma in Computer Application and having minimum speed of 8000 key depressions per hour, knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit up to 10th standard and 01 year of working experience in data entry operation.
3. Steno Typist – 25 – must be Graduate and having 80 w/m speed in English Shorthand and knowledge of Computer with minimum speed of 8000 key depression.
4. Radiographer – 06 – Intermediate passed or its equivalent examination with 02 years Diploma in Radiography and Therapy Technology Course.
5. Research Assistant (Biotech. Deptt.) – 04 – Should be Post Graduate in relevant subject.
6. Laboratory Technician (Biotech. Deptt.) – 04 – Bachelor Degree in Science in Biotechnology with minimum 50% marks and having working knowledge of Computer.
7. Assistant Supervisor (CSSD) – 02 – Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent passed with Science Subjects with either Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Bachelor Degree in Operation Theater Technology and at least three months of certificate course in Computer.
8. Cobbler – 02 – 10th standard passed with Sanskrit or Hindi and having ITI / Diploma Certificate in Leather and Footwear Technology with 01 year of experience in an artificial Limb Fitting or Re-habitation Center.
9. Optometrist – 03 – should be Graduate in Science in Optometry.
10. Assistant Librarian – 02 – Matriculation / Intermediate with certificate in Library Science.
11. Perfusionist (Heart & Lung Machine Operator) – 03 – Bachelor Degree in Science, Diploma in Perfusion Technology and having at least 01 year of experience in any active open heart surgery centre OR Graduation Degree in Science with 03 years of same experience.
12. Technical Supervisor – 01 – Master Degree in Science in Physics / Chemistry / Biology / Medical Technology and having 02 years of working experience in Biochemistry / Pathology / Any other department laboratory as technical assistant / senior laboratory technician.
13. Chairside Assistant – 03 – 10th examination passed with physics and chemistry and either Hindi or Sanskrit with 02 years of relevant experience.
For Post No. 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6: between 18 years and 40 years.
For other posts: Minimum 17 years and Maximum 40 years.
For post no. 1, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11 and 12: Rs. 9300-34800/-
For post no.2, 6, 8, 10 and 13: Rs. 5200-20200/-
How to apply: Firstly, the candidate should obtain his / her application form from the HDFC Bank, Model Town Branch, Rohtak by paying Rs. 200/- for General category and Rs. 100/- for reserved categories. Application fee should be paid in the shape of crossed IPO. Neatly and completely filled in application form should be reached at the following address on or before 15/02/2012.
Address: Superintendent-ME-II branch, Room no. 21 of Administrative Block, PGIMS, Rohtak.
For getting more information related to this recruitment such as eligibility criteria / educational qualifications / age limit / how to apply / selection process / pay scale, click on the link provided below:
Official website – http://www.pgimsrohtak.nic.in/