PGIMER Senior Residents Vacancy
|Qualification||MD/ MS/ MA/ M.Sc.|
|Total No. of Vacancy||122|
|Age Limit||18 – 32 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/-, Rs. 250/-|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||07th November 2012|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||03rd December 2012|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Date of Written Test||18th, 19th, 20th December 2012|
PGIMER Recruitment for Senior Residents and Other Vacancy
Vacancy Details of Senior Residents and Other Vacancy in PGIMER
01. Senior Residents
Post Code: – SR/023
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: – Anaesthesia-24, Anaesthesia ACC-02, Biochemistry-02, Community Medicine-01, Dermatology-04, Gastroenterology-02, General Surgery-09, Hospital Administration-01, Internal Medicine-18, Microbiology-06, Nuclear Medicine-03, Obst. and Gynae-07, Ophthalmology-01, Orthopaedics-04, Otolaryngology (ENT)-01, Pathology-03, Peadiatrics-05, Pharmacology-02, Psychiatry-02, Radiodiagnosis-04, Radiotherapy-01, Renal Transplant Surgery-06.
Total No. of Vacancy: – 108 (UR-47, SC-16, ST-11, OBC-34)
Educational Qualification: – Master Degree in related discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
Salary: -Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- per month.
02. Senior Medical Officer (Casualty in Emergency)
Post Code: – SMO/024
Total No. of Vacancy: – 02 (UR-01, OBC-01)
Educational Qualification: – MD or MS in Medicine or Surgery discipline from any reputed Institution or University.
Salary: – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- per month.
03. Junior or Senior Demonstrator
Post Code: – JSD/025
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: – Biochemistry-03, Biophysics-02, Exp. Med. and Biotech-02, Exp. Med. and Biotech (CSIC)-01, Pharmacology-01, Junior Demonstrator Community Medicine (Health Management)-01, Junior Demo, Comm. Med (Epidemiology)-01 and Senior Demonstrator, Community Medicine (Health Economic)-01.
Total No. of Vacancy: -12 (UR-06, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-04)
Educational Qualification: – MA or M.Sc in related discipline
- Senior Demonstrator (Medical) – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- per month.
- Senor Demonstration (Non Medical) – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
- Junior Demonstrator (Medical) – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 33 years.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST category candidates) as application fee in the form of Challan
Important Dates: –
- Opening Date of Online Registration: – 07th November 2012
- Closing Date of Online Registration: – 03rd December 2012
- Last Date of Deposit of Application Fee: – 05th December 2012
- Last Date of submit of Application in Recruitment Cell: – 05th December 2012
- Date of Written Examination: – 18th/ 19th/ 20th December 2012
- Departmental Assessment: – 19th/ 20th/ 21st December 2012
- Interview by Selection Committee: – 20th/ 21st/ 22nd December 2012
How to Apply: -Willing aspirants may send their duly filled applications through Online. Click on Apply Online button and after opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully in in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application. Then take a print out copy of system generated application form and send it on the address which is ‘To, The Assistant Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), PGIMER, Sector – 12, Chandigarh – 160012’. Through Registered or Speed Post. Applicants must enclose true copies of all concerned documents with the application form.
Viewing more details about the recruitment of Senior Residents and Other Vacancy in PGIMER, Click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh is