PUNJAB GRAMIN BANK
H.O Jalandhar Road, Kapurthala, Punjab- 144601
Punjab Gramin Bank invites on-line application from Indian citizen for the post of “Officer Junior Management” and “Office Assistants” Group “A” and “B” respectively. Candidates who are eligible for this post can apply on-line from 29/03/2011 onward. Before applying on-line application candidates must ensure their eligibility for the post. Candidates must have a domicile of Punjab for applying for both posts.
Last date for submitting form: 28/04/2011 (far flung areas are included)
Date of written Test:
- For the post of “Officer Junior Management” written examination will held on 19/06/2011
- Andi for the post of ““Office Assistants” will be held on 26/06/2011.
Classification of post:
|Post Name||Post code||Pay Scale||
|Officer Junior Management (Scale-1)||1||Rs.14,500 to Rs.25,700||SC-4
|Office Assistants||2||Rs.7,200 to 19,300||SC-17
Other allowances will be given according to the Rule of Punjab Gramin Bank.
|Officer Junior Management||Graduation in any Discipline from recognized University||Candidates should have Proficiency in Punjabi, (Computer Knowledge is desirable)|
|Office Assistants||Graduation in any Discipline from recognized University||Candidates should have Proficiency in Punjabi, (Computer Knowledge is desirable)|
- Officer Junior Management: age should be between 18 years to 28 years.
- Office Assistant: it should also be between 18 years to 28 years.
Relaxation in age will be given as per govt. rule. For SC/ST candidates is 5 years and for OBC candidates is 3 years, PH 10 years(GEN), PH 15 years (SC/ST), PH 13 years (OBC).
- Application fees for OBC and Gen is Rs.325 and SC/ST/EXS/PWD are exempted from application fees
- Candidate have to pay Postage charges of Rs.75 (for all category)
Mode of Payment:
- For paying fees there are two types of challan available on the website www.pgpho.com for both post Officer Junior Management and Office Assistants respectively.
- For paying application fees, candidate need to go to any branch of PUNJAB GRAMIN BANK or PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK. Any pay the fees to the Account 85012100058408 for Officer Junior Management and account 85012100058417 for Office Assistants.
- After paying appropriate fees candidate will get Journal no. which will be required at the time of applying on-line.
- candidates keep copy of challan with acknowledgment.
- Candidates paste a recent photograph on the challan form and sign across, at the time of written candidate will have to produce it.
- Candidates have to enclose Xerox copy of cast certificate with the challan.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply on-line from 29/03/2011 to 28/04/2011 through website www.pgbho.com by opening the online application link
- Candidates should have a valid email account and it should be active during the all process of this recruitment.
- Put the details which are required in application form with unique journal no.as well as a valid email ID.
- Candidate can take a print out at once or it can be taken later.
- There is no other mode for applying.
- Place of examination will be at Jalandhar, Amritsar, and Firozpur.
- If candidates do not get the call letter till 13/06/2011 for Officer Junior Management and 20/06/2011 for Office Assistants can contact to the respective address with given in detailed advertisement
Click here for more details of this advertisement:
Official website: www.pgbho.com