NATIONAL RURAL HEALTH MISSION (NRHM)
Health and Family Welfare Department
Recruitment for various post April 2011
Applications are invited in a prescribed format for filling up various vacant posts in different health Institutions. Candidates are advised to apply on-line. It is a contract basis recruitment which is conducted by the State health Society under National Rural Health Mission (Punjab). Candidates must ensure their Eligibility by going through all the details before applying on-line.
Details are given below:
|Sl No.||Name of the posts||Payment (per month)||Eligibility||Vacant posts|
|(State Level) Programme Management Unit|
|1||Programme Manager (ARSH)||Rs,25000||MBBS/PG in Home Science (social work)||1|
|2||Manager (Behavior Change and Communication)||Rs,25000||Master Degree or Diploma in Development Communication or Mass Communication||1|
|(Block/District Level) Programme Management Units|
|3||Radiographer||Rs.9200||Radiography Diploma by Punjab Govt.||1|
|4||Laboratory Technician||Rs.9200||DMLT by Govt. of Punjab||2|
|5||Information Assistant||Rs,6000||Graduate Degree+ 1 years Certificate in Computer Application||33|
|6||Statistical Assistant||Rs.9200||B.Com/Graduation in any field of Subject||3|
|7||Accountant-Cum-Cashier||Rs.9200||Graduate Degree with 50% marks + Computer application Diploma||7|
|8||Civil Registration Assistant||Rs.9200||Graduate Degree with+ 1 year Diploma in computer application or BCA||1|
|9||District BCC Facilitator||Rs.9200||Bachelor Degree with Diploma in Mass Communication||2|
|10||School Health Coordinator||Rs.15000||B.Com (preferably) +PG in Social Sciences/Business Administration||4|
|11||Community Mobilizer||Rs.15000||PG Degree in Social Sciences/Business Administration/Public Health||4|
- On-line application starts from 4th April 2011 to 20th April 2011.
- Candidates need to go on the website and click on line application link to apply on-line
3. Candidates can directly choose the application link to apply online from here which has been provided.
4. Give your all required details in the application form and click on “Save”.
- Applicant must pass in Punjabi language at least up to 10th Standard.
- No. of Posts can be increase or decrease according to need.
Click here for more information about this advertisement
Official website: http://www.pbnrhm.org