National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Punjab
Health and Family Welfare Department, Punjab
Recruitment for the post of 134 Nurse and 437 ANM by NRHM
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) is very large organization of India. National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) is situated in Punjab.National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) invites Online application for the posts of Nurse and ANM under NRHM.
Details are as follows:-
|S. No||Name and No. of Post||Salary||Age||Qualification||Experience|
For Identified CHCs
|8500 to 15000||18 years to 37 years||Candidates should have Diploma Degree in GNM/B. Sc Nursing, Registered with Punjab Nurse Registration Council||1 year experience in Private or Government both|
For Identified PHCs
|7500 to 10000||18 years to 37 years||Candidates should have Diploma Degree in GNM/B. Sc Nursing, Registered with Punjab Nurse Registration Council||1 year experience in Private or Government both|
|03||ANM||6900||From 18 years to 45 years||Certificate of Matric and 10+2 Exam.|
- It is online application
- All posts are on the contract basics.
- Application fee: – RS 300for General and 150 for reserve in favor of “State Health Society, Punjab” Payable at Chandigarh.
- Demand draft should be non refundable.
- Pen down the registration number and write back side of Demand Draft.
- All Documents should be attested.
- Examination fee of Nurse and ANM is equal.
- Date of online application:- From 8 December 2010 to 22 December 12, 2010
If you want to download application form and for further detail click on the following web-link:-