Bihar govt. has decided not to give house rent according to increased pay scale to its servicemen. Thus, servicemen of Bihar Govt. cannot take profit of increased house rent. It will be paid as announced in the past. Arrear of difference of pay and allowances according to report of sixth pay commission is not given. So, they cannot take the difference of house rent according to the report of sixth pay commission.

Payment of arrear according to the report of sixth payment commission is started in this financial year(2010-11).

1 Comment

Add a Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Disclaimer: we provide job information based on information from different job website.although we take extreme care for accuracy of the information provided, but you must check the authenticity of the website before applying for the job. We are not responsible for your operation , once you leave our website and apply thereafter. Please recheck the genuineness of the job website from your end. Exams|Exam Pattern | Contact us| Privacy Policy