Advt. No. G Admn. / 01/11
Patna University Recruitment for Principal and Assistant Professor Oct 2011
1. Principal (Fine and Arts)
• Vacancy: 01
• Pay Scale: Rs.37400 to 67000 + Rs.10000 AGP
• Qualifications: Post Graduate degree with 55% Marks. Doctorate degree in relevant subject area. Professor / Associate professor with Teaching / Research experience of 15 years.
2. Assistant Professor:
• Vacancy: 11 Posts (UR – 05, EBC – 01, SC – 03, BC – 02)
• Pay Scale: Rs.15600 to 39100 + Rs.6000 AGP
• Qualifications: Candidates should have good academic record with 55% Marks at Master’s degree Level in the concerned Subject. Having National Eligibility Test (NET) Qualified organized by UGC, CSIR or any similar test like SLET / SET
How to get application form:
1. Interested candidates may obtain applications form from sales counter of Patna University by paying of Rs.1000. (Rs.250 for SC /ST) in the shape of Bank Draft in favour of “Registrar, Patna University, Payable at Patna.
2. Application form can also be downloaded from University website http://www.pucc.bih.nic.in. Downloaded application should be sent with Demand Draft of same about mentioned above or application form can be obtained by post, for this, Candidates will have to send a Written Request with demand draft of Rs.1050 (Rs.300 for SC / ST) in the Shape of Bank Draft in favour of “Registrar, Patna University, Payable at Patna.
How to apply:
1. Candidates having all required qualifications and experience are required to send their application in prescribed form.
2. Duly filled application in all respect with demand draft, Self attested copies of Qualification Certificates, Experience Certificate, Mark sheets, Degree certificate must reach the “Office of the Registrar, Patna University, Patna – 800005, Bihar by the last date 16/11/2011 till 5.00 pm on all working days.
3. Application should be sent by Speed / Registered Post Only.
Note: Candidates who apply against above posts will be called for Written Test which will be held on 07/01/2012 and Viva voce will be held on 08/01/2012.
Official Website: http://www.pucc.bih.nic.in