Parliament of India Security Assistant, Junior Library Assistant, Junior Clerk, and other Vacancies
|Total No. of Vacant Position||96 Vacancies|
|Essential Educational Qualification||Different|
|Nature and Period of Job||Permanent|
|Job Location||Lok Sabha Secretariat, Delhi|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Trade Test / Physical Measurement Test /Personal Interview|
|Last Date to Apply||15/03/2013.|
Recruitment at Parliament of India for the the Jobs of Assistant in various Discipline
Parliament of India has released a recruitment notification for the jobs of Executive / Legislative / Committee/ Protocol Assistant, Security Assistant, Junior Library Assistant, and Junior Clerk. In this regard, Applications are being invited from suitable and qualified person for filling up the vacancies. Wishing Person may submit their application latest by 15/03/2013. Relevant job notification details like no. of vacancies, age limit, Essential Educational Qualification, Salary, Selection Process, How to Apply etc can be read in following paragraphs —
Parliament of India Vacancy Details of Assistant and others
Serial No., Name of Jobs, No. of Vacancies, Maximum Age Limit, Pay Scale, Essential Educational Qualification and Experience, Desirable Qualification
1. Executive/ Legislative / Committee / Protocol Assistant – 04 Vacancies (UR-03, ST-01), 27 years, Rs. 9300-34800/- with GP of Rs. 4600/- Per Month, Graduation in any stream, Certificate course of Basic computers or equivalent.
2. Security Assistant Grade II (Technical) – 52 Vacancies – (UR- 28, OBC-14, SC-07, ST-03), 27 years, Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-, Graduation in Science or engineering or equivalent. and required physical standard, Sportsperson will be preferred.
3. Security Assistant Grade II (Only for Ex Servicemen)- 02 Jobs (ST)- 45 years- Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-, Ex-service man having qualification of Eight class, Graduate will be preferred.
4. Junior Library Assistant – 15 Vacancies – ( UR- 11, OBC- 04) – Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-, Graduation in Library Science, Certificate in any computer course is desirable.
5. Junior Clerk – 23 Vacancies- (UR-20, OBC- 01, SC-02) (English – 12, Hindi- 11)
Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- , Graduate in any stream with knowledge of typing speed of 40 words per minute in English / Hindi., Applicants with having high typing speed will be preferred.
Age Relaxation in Upper Limit – Relaxation in maximum limit of age will be given as per govt rules and regulations.
Selection Process – Appointment will be made on the basis of Written Examination / Trade Test /Physical Measurement Test / Personal Interview.
How to Apply – Interested Person with having minimum qualification as written above for any particular job may apply in plain paper as per given proforma. Two Self Certified photograph must be affixed on the given space on application. Certified copies of all supporting facts must be enclosed with application.
Properly filled application with required enclosures must be sent to the address of ‘ The Joint Recruitment Cell, Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi – 110001.
Envelope containing application must be superscribed with the name of applied position.
End Date for Submission of Application – 15/03/2013 (22/03/2013 for far flung area related person)
Some Important Points –
1. Separate Application should be sent for each position.
To Know Full Details of Advertisement of the Job of Junior Clerk etc, in regard of Selection Process, Exam pattern, How to Apply, Reservation Status, Educational Qualification, Desirable Qualification etc, visit the link provided below —
Official Website of Parliament of India —