OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED (ONGC)
Western offshore Unit, Mumbai
Advt. No. 01/2011
Applications are invited from those candidates of maharastra state who have had their Name and Educational Qualification Registered in the maharastra employment exchange which should be valid during the application process of this recruitment. Candidates must check their eligibility for the post of this recruitment before applying. Mostly, it is field oriented job with shifting system, in this work; candidates will have to give their Physical efforts as well as candidates should have technical knowledge. It is also a transferable job so; candidates can be transferred at any place in the country.
On-line Registration stars from: 09/04/2011, 10.00am onwards (last date: 30/04/2011, till 06.00 pm)
Last of sending application: 09/05/2011
Details are below:
|Sl No.||Post Name||Vacancy||Qualifications|
|Pay Scale: Rs.12000 to 27000 (A-II)|
|1.||Asst. Technician (Cementing)||10||Petroleum Engg./ Mechanical Diploma of 3 years|
|2.||Technical Asst.||23||PG in Chemistry|
|3.||Asst. Technician (Electronic)||18||Electrical Diploma of 3 years|
|4.||Asst. Technician (Mechanical)||31||Mechanical engg. Diploma of 3 years|
|5.||Asst. Technician (Production)||38||Chemical/ Mechanical engg. Diploma of 3 years|
|6.||Asst. Technician (Instrumentation)||69||Instrumentation Engg. Diploma of 3 years|
|7.||Security Supervisor||04||Graduation + exp. of 1 years in relevant|
|Pay Scale: Rs11000 to 24000 (AI)|
|8||Junior Asst. Technician (Production)||31||10th passed with science+ Mechanical/ Fitting Trade certificate|
|9.||Junior Asst. Technician (Electrical)||19||10th passed with science+ Electrical trade diploma|
|10.||Junior Asst. Technician (Fitting)||20||10th passed with science+ Fitting trade diploma|
|11.||Junior Asst. Technician (Diesel)||08||10th passed with science+ Diesel Mechanic trade diploma|
|12.||Junior Technical Asst. (Geology)||02||Graduation in science with Geology subject|
|13.||Junior Asst. Technician (Welding)||15||10th passed with science + diploma in Welding|
|14.||Junior Technical Asst. (Chemistry)||05||Bachelor’ s degree in with main subject Chemistry|
|15.||Junior Fire Supervisor||05||12th passed with fire service exp. of 6 month+ driving license|
|16.||Junior Security Supervisor||05||12th passed with Security exp. of 6 months|
|Pay Scale: for Offshore Rs.17000 pm and Rs.15500pm for Onshore|
|17.||Field Operator (Crane Operations)||14||10th passed+ ITI in Diesel Mechanic/ Fitting|
Minimum Marks Percentage:
- 60% for UR, OBC including non creamy layer
- 50% for SC/ST
For General-30 years, OBC- 33, and SC/ST- 35 year as on 31/12/2010.
For the post Junior Security Supervisor – as on 28/02/2011
Security Supervisor – as on 05/04/2011
Candidates are required to pay application fees of Rs.250 (for ST/ST Rs.100) as a Demand Draft in favour of “ ONGC LTD. Mumbai” Payable at “Mumbai”. And must write Name and Registration no. if candidates applies online on the back of the demand draft. Note that, SC/ST candidates have to application fess of Rs.250 if they are applying for the post where there is no reserved seat for them.
Candidates will be selected for appointment on the base of clearing following tests. i.e. Written tests, Interview, Physical Test etc.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply on-line or On-line after downloading application form which is available on the website.
- For on line application, candidates need to go to the online application link available on website www.ongcindia.com go on line application, select on-line application link to which want to apply, fill up all details with demand draft n. and other information. And submit it by ensuring the all the information given is correct.
- After submitting candidates will be provided a system generated Registration N. and Password and the same time candidates can take a print out of whole application details.
- Candidates keep the Id and password safe for further reference.
- Candidates should have a valid email id because it will be required at time of on-line registration and other information will be sent to this email id if it is needed.
- If candidates want to apply off-line then download application format which available on same website and full all details in this form
- Candidates have to send the attested application by Gazetted officer either downloaded or computer generated by pasting a recent passport size photograph and all necessary copies of certificates, employment exchange, demand draft “To The Advertiser ONGC, WOU, post box no. 8717, Bhartiya post office, Nityanand Nagar, Andheri east, Mumbai- 400069 by the date 09/05/2011
- Envelop must be super scribe as “Application for the post”
For more details of this recruitment, click here
Official Website: http://www.ongcindia.com/