ONGC Rajahmundry and Kakinada Assistant Technician and Other Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancies||157|
|Age Limit||18 – 30 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 300/-, Rs. 100/-|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||16th April 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||06th May 2013|
|Closing Date for Receipt of Hard Copy||16th May 2013|
|Date of Written Test||09th June 2013|
ONGC Rajahmundry and Kakinada Recruitment for Assistant Technician and Other Vacancy
Online applications are being invited by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) for filling up the vacant seats of Technical Assistant Grade III, Assistant Technician, Security Supervisor, Assistant Rigman, Assistant Grade III, Junior Security Supervisor, Junior Assistant Technician, Junior Motor Vehicle Driver, Junior Assistant, Junior Fire Supervisor and Junior Fireman posts for ONGC Rajahmundry and Kakinada from talented candidates. Thus eager candidates may send their duly filled applications on the address of ONGC through online on or before 06th May 2013. Details are given below.
Job Details of Assistant Technician and Other Vacancy in ONGC Rajahmundry and Kakinada
Serial No. – Name of the Vacant Seats – Discipline and No. of Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Academic Qualification: –
- Technical Assistant Grade III – Chemistry – 20 (UR-13, OBC-05, Sc-02) – Master Degree in related discipline.
- Assistant Technician – Civil (07), Electrical (29), Electronics (03), Instrumentation (06) – 45 – Three years Diploma in related discipline.
- Security Supervisor – 05 – Bachelor Degree with relevant experience in the field of Security.
- Assistant Rigman – Drilling – 11 (UR-08, OBC-02, SC-01) – Three years Diploma Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering.
- Assistant Grade III – Transport – 01 – Three years Diploma in Auto or Mechanical Engineering or Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management or Administration.
- Assistant Technician – Production (10), Mechanical (10) – 20 – Three years Diploma in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Junior Security Supervisor – 05 (UR) – 10+2 with six months Training or Experience in Security.
- Junior Assistant Technician – Boiler (04), Diesel (07), Fitting (06), Machining (01), Production (02), Welding (03) – 23 – 10th pass with ITI in related Trade.
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver – Winch – 01 – 10th pass with valid Driving License for Heavy Vehicle and three years driving experience.
- Junior Assistant – Accounts (03), P&A (02), Material Management (03) – 08 – Graduation in Commerce or Physics or Maths stream with typing speed of 30 word per minute along with Diploma in computer Application.
- Junior Fire Supervisor – 07 – 10+2 with Six months experience in Fire Services.
- Junior Fireman – 09 – 10th pass with Fireman’s Training of three months duration.
Application Fee: – Rs. 300/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST category candidates) as application fee in the form of Challan.
Age Limit: – Not more than 30 years.
How to Apply: – Applicants who are meeting with requisite qualification of any of the posts mentioned above may click on the Apply Online web link and after opening the online application web page applicants follow the process and last press submit button for submission of this application. After that take a print out of system generated application form and send it on the address which is ‘To, The Advertiser (ONGC – SS), Post Box No. – 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi – 11051’ through ordinary post. Applicants must superscribed ‘Rajahmundry/ Kakinada – Application for the Post of ….. ‘ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 16th April 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 06th May 2013
Closing Date for Receipt of Registration Slip: – 16th May 2013
Tentative Date of Admit Cards Downloading: – 24th May 2013
Tentative Date of Written Test: – 09th June 2013
Click on given below web link for getting detailed information related to essential educational qualifications, age limit, how to apply, selection process, pay scale etc. of the ONGC Rajahmundry and Kakinada recruitment: –
Official Website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)