NITTE University MBBS COURSES:
Nitte university online entrance examination is conducted all over India for admission in MBBS and BDS courses in institutes like in KS Hegde Medical Academy and AB Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences (constituent colleges of Nitte University) for the academic year.
NUUGET EXAMINATION SYLLABUS
- Mathematical tools
- Motion in a straight line
- Motion in a plane
- Newton’s laws of motion
- Work power and energy
- System of particles and rotational motion
- Mechanical properties of solids and fluids
- Oscillations and waves
- Magnetic properties of current
- Modern physics
- Mole concept and stoichiometry
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding
- Chemical kinetics
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Nuclear chemistry
- Co ordination compounds
- Comparative study of elements
- Alcohols and phenols
- Solid state
- Living world
- Animal kingdom
- Plant kingdom
- Structural organization
- Plant physiology
- Animal physiology
NUUGET EXAMINATION TEST CENTRES
NUUGET IMPORTANT DATES
It should be noted that dates are tentative
- Availability of application form and brochure on the website: mid of march 2012
- Receipt of application latest by :end of April 2012
- Date for downloading the admission tickets from the website: 1st week of may 2012
- Date of entrance test: 1st Saturday of may 2012
- Answer publication: 3rd week of may 2012
- Announcement of results: 2nd week of June 2012
- Last date for admission: end of july 2012
- Commencement of classes:1st of August, 2012
NUUGET 2012 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The candidate should have an “Indian Resident ship”
- The candidate should have crossed the age of 17 yrs.
- The candidate should have passed/appearing 10+2 from CBSE/ISC or any state level equivalent examination.
- The minimum requirement of marks is 50% with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2 level.
NUUGET EXAMINATION PATTERN
The examination will be in English only. It will consist of 180 questions with 60 questions each in physics chemistry and biology. There is no negative marking for wrong or unsolved questions. The time limit will be of 3 hours. The answering will be on an omr sheet and the candidates have to mark either in blue or black dot pen.
NUU APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- The candidates are required to pay the registration fee of Rs 750/- through DD in favour of Nitte University, payable at Mangalore.
- The filled in application form along with all documents is to be sent Registrar, Nitte University, Deralakatte, Mangalore (D.K)-575018 by post so as to reach before the end of april 2012 or may be handed over in person at the University office on any working day before the last date.
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.