Nitte university online entrance examination is conducted all over India for admission in MBBS and BDS courses in institutes like in KS Hegde Medical Academy and AB Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences (constituent colleges of Nitte University) for the academic year.
NUUGET EXAMINATION SYLLABUS
- Mathematical tools
- Motion in a straight line
- Motion in a plane
- Newton’s laws of motion
- Work power and energy
- System of particles and rotational motion
- Mechanical properties of solids and fluids
- Oscillations and waves
- Magnetic properties of current
- Modern physics
- Mole concept and stoichiometry
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding
- Chemical kinetics
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Nuclear chemistry
- Co ordination compounds
- Comparative study of elements
- Alcohols and phenols
- Solid state
- Living world
- Animal kingdom
- Plant kingdom
- Structural organization
- Plant physiology
- Animal physiology
NUUGET EXAMINATION TEST CENTRES
NUUGET IMPORTANT DATES
It should be noted that dates are tentative
- Availability of application form and brochure on the website: mid of march 2012
- Receipt of application latest by :end of April 2012
- Date for downloading the admission tickets from the website: 1st week of may 2012
- Date of entrance test: 1st Saturday of may 2012
- Answer publication: 3rd week of may 2012
- Announcement of results: 2nd week of June 2012
- Last date for admission: end of july 2012
- Commencement of classes:1st of August, 2012
NUUGET 2012 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The candidate should have an “Indian Resident ship”
- The candidate should have crossed the age of 17 yrs.
- The candidate should have passed/appearing 10+2 from CBSE/ISC or any state level equivalent examination.
- The minimum requirement of marks is 50% with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2 level.
NUUGET EXAMINATION PATTERN
The examination will be in English only. It will consist of 180 questions with 60 questions each in physics chemistry and biology. There is no negative marking for wrong or unsolved questions. The time limit will be of 3 hours. The answering will be on an omr sheet and the candidates have to mark either in blue or black dot pen.
NUU APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- The candidates are required to pay the registration fee of Rs 750/- through DD in favour of Nitte University, payable at Mangalore.
- The filled in application form along with all documents is to be sent Registrar, Nitte University, Deralakatte, Mangalore (D.K)-575018 by post so as to reach before the end of april 2012 or may be handed over in person at the University office on any working day before the last date.