NUCET Admission Notification For Entrance in Post Graduate Degree or Diploma Courses
NUCET – 2012 Admission Notice Details
Important Dates: –
- Opening Date of Sale of Application Forms: – 19th March 2012
- Closing Date for Receipt of Fully Filled Application Forms: – 16th March 2012.
- Closing Date for Receipt of Fully Filled Application Forms (With Late Fine Rs. 500/-): – 23rd April 2012
- Date of PG Entrance Tests: – 20th May 2012.
- Date of Announcement of Results: – 31st May 2012.
Name of Course: – Post Graduate Degree or Diploma Courses.
Academic Qualification: – Applicants who have already passed or appearing in Graduation for examination are eligible for NUCET 2012.
Application Fee: – Rs. 300/- must be paid by Applicants as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of Registrar, Adikavi Nannaya University, Payable at Rajahmundry. Applicants must mention Name and Course applied for on the back of the Demand Draft.
Enclosures: – Academic Qualification Certificate Xerox copies, Age Proof, Caste Certificate, Demand Draft, Three self address envelope with postage stamp Rs. 5/- and a self addressed postcard.
How to apply: – Applicants who are interested to take admission in PG Degree or Diploma Courses in Nannaya University may send their fully filled application in prescribed format on the address of ‘To, The Principal, University College, Nannaya University, Rajamundry’ on or before 16th April 2012 without late fee and 23rd April 2012 with late fee Rs. 500/-.
For more details please click on the weblink provided below: –
Official website of Nannaya University is