Post Name: – Staff Nurse.
Vacant Seat: – 12 (UR-04, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-03, Ex-serviceman-01, PH-02).
Medical Category: – C-1.
Qualification: – A certificate of three year course in general Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council or B. Sc. (Nursing).
Age: – Minimum age is 20 years old and maximum age is 40 years old as on 01st January 2011.
Age Relaxation: – Upper age limitation for SC/ST category candidates is 5 years and for OBC category candidates is 3 years.
Remuneration: – Fixed amount Rs. 17655/- per month.
How to apply: – Fill up the prescribed application form and enclose the entire attested certificate Xerox copy such as qualification certificate, technical certificate, caste certificate and other details and send it on the address on or before 16th June 2011. At the time of Interview candidate should have bring all the original documents.
Selection Procedure: – Walk in Interview.
Exam Date: -23rd June 2011 to 24th June 2011 at 10:00 AM.
Address for sending application form: – Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Northern Railway, State Entry Road, New Delhi – 110055.
Venue of the selected candidate list is Delhi Division, Northern Railway, DRM’s Office, New Delhi.
- Last date for sending the application form is 16th June 2011 at 5:00 PM.
- Candidate must send the application form by Ordinary Post.
- List of eligible applicants will be displayed on Notice Board on 22nd June 2011.
- This contract engagement is on full time contract for Delhi Division.
- Candidate must mention “Application for the post of” is on top on the envelope.
- No Personal call latter will be issued for interview.
For more details about this recruitment please click the recruitment word.
For more information about Northern Railway please visit the official website: – www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in