NRHM Haryana Program Manager, Training & Monitoring Coordinator, State Data Assistant, Office Assistant, District Coordinator, Block Coordinator Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||130|
|Educational Qualifications||Master Degree or Bachelor Degree|
|Age Limit||Not exceed than 55 years|
|Last Date for receiving applications||10/12/2012|
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Haryana is going to conduct a walk-in-interview for selection of some eligible persons for appointment on vacant positions of Program Manager, Training & Monitoring Coordinator, State Data Assistant, Office Assistant, District Coordinator, Block Coordinator. The appointment is purely on contract basis for a period upto 31st March 2013. Willing applicants having relevant qualifications must have to submit their neatly and correctly filled in applications in prescribed format latest by 10th December 2012 and attend the walk-in on issued date, time and venue. For knowing rest of the information related to the points essential educational qualifications, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, pay scale etc. have to see written below paragraphs.
NRHM Haryana Recruitment Details for Various Jobs: –
Name of the Job, Number of seats, Essential Educational Qualifications, Upper Age Limit and Pay Scale are as follow: –
1. State ASHA Program Manager – 01 – Master Degree in Sociology / Rural Development / Social Work / Public Administration / Public Health and 05 years of relevant experience – 55 years – Consolidated Pay of Rs. 40000/- per month.
2. State ASHA Training & Monitoring Coordinator – 02 – Should be Post Graduate in same as subject for the above given post and 03 years of experience – 55 years – Rs. 30000/- per month.
3. State Data Assistant – 01 – Bachelor Degree in Computer Science with 02 years of experience – 55 years – Rs. 15000/- per month of consolidated pay.
4. Office Assistant – 01 – Intermdiate / Bachelor Degree with ‘O’ level course and 30 w/m of English Typing speed and 01 year of post qualification experience – 55 years – Rs. 8000/- per month of consolidated pay.
5. District ASHA Coordinator / Community Mobilizer – 21 – Must have Post Graduation Qualification in concerned subject and minimum 02 years of post qualification experience – 55 years – Rs. 20000/- per month.
6. Block / CHC / ASHA Coordinator / Community Mobilizer – 104 – Should be Graduate in Arts with optional subject either of Psychology or Sociology or Rural Development etc. and having 01 year of post qualification experience – 55 years – Rs. 10000/- per month.
How to apply: Desirable and suitable applicants are required to submit their applications in prescribed format at the proper address through proper channel on or before 10.12.2012. For post srl. no. 1 to 4, properly filled in applications are needed to sent to the Mission Director, National Rural Health Mission (Haryana) Bays No. 55-58, Sector-2, Panchkula – 134109 and for post srl. no. 5 & 6 are required to be submitted to the concerned Civil Surgeons in the State.
For getting complete information of the NRHM Haryana Vacancies, log on the link provided below:
Official website of NRHM Haryana – http://www.nrhmharyana.org/