National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) has released a recruitment notification for filling up the vacant posts of Executive Director, Group General Manager, Jt. General Manager, Dy. General Manager, Sr. General Manager and Manager for its corporate office, zonal offices and projects spread in all over India. So, it invites applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates up to 9th February 2012. Related information such as eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, experience, age limit, how to apply, pay scale, selection procedure etc. are as follow:
Details of NPCCL recruitment for various Jobs:-
Advertisement No. NPCC (Regular-V)/01/12 Dated: 19th January 2012
Last date for applying: 09-02-2012
Post Name, Number of posts, Pay Scale and Educational Qualification with Experience:
1. Executive Director (Engineering, Finance / Accounts, HR) – 04 – Rs. 51300-73000/- (IDA) – B.Tech for Engineer and CA / MBA / ICWA for Finance department with minimum 22 years of experience in responsible post.
2. Group General Manager – 04 – Rs. 43200-66000/- (IDA) – B.Tech with 20 years of experience in responsible post
3. General Manager (Finance / Accounts, HR) – 03 – Rs. 36600-62000/- – CA / ICWA / MBA with 18 years of experience in responsible post.
4. Jt. General Manager (Accounts / Finance) – 03 – Rs. 32900-58000/- (ICWA / CA / MBA with 16 years of Post Qualification experience)
5. Dy. General Manager (HR, Finance / Accounts) – 03 – Rs. 29100-54500/- Candidates should have ICWA / MBA / CA qualification with minimum 14 years of experience in relevant area.
6. Sr. Manager (HR, Accounts / Finance) – 05 – Rs. 24900-50500/- having MBA / CA / ICWA qualification with at least 10 years of post qualification experience in the relevant field.
7. Manager (Civil, Finance / Accounts, HR, Law, IT) – 30 – Rs. 20600-46500/- B.Tech / CA / ICWA / MBA / Bachelor Degree in Law for Law department with 08 years of post qualification experience.
8. Dy. Manager (Civil, HR, Public Relation, Law, IT) – 42 – Rs. 16400-40500/- Bachelor Degree in law for Law, PG in mass communication for Public relation, B.Tech in Civil, MBA for HR, B.E. for IT department with relevant experience.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be more than 53 years of age for post no. 1, 52 years for 2, 50 years for 3, 48 years for 4, 45 years for 5, 40 years for 6, 35 years for 7 and 30 years for post no. 8 as on 1st January 2012.
Application Fee: For General and Other Backward Caste category candidates will have to pay Rs. 500/- and for SC/ST category Rs. 125/- as application fee. Candidates must pay their application fee in the mode of DD or Cheque and it would be drawn in favour of NPCC Ltd payable at Faridabad (Haryana).
How to apply: Neatly filled in application form with essential details along with latest passport size photograph and photo copies of necessary documents included with application fee would be sent by candidates to the following address by either speed post or registered post on or before 15 days from the publication of the advertisement.
Address: The General Manager (HR), NPCC Ltd, Regd. office, 30-31, Raja House, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019.
For knowing such as details eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, pay scale etc. related to the NPCC recruitment, click on the link provided below:
Official website of NPCCL – http://npcc.gov.in/