NEYVELI LIGNITE CORPORATION LTD (NLCL)
Govt. of India Enterprise
NLC Recruitment for Chief General Manager, Asst. Executive Engineer Oct 2011
1. Chief General Manger – 03 – Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Chartered Accountants (CA) with experience in relevant filed
2. Chief General Manager / General Manager – 09 – Engineering Degree or AMIE in Civil with Project Experience
3. Deputy General Manager – 19 – CA, Graduate degree in any subject area. Degree in Engineering with relevant work experience
4. Assistant Executive Engineer, Dy. Executive Engineer, Executive Engineer and Dy. Chief Engineer (for various disciplines)
• Mechanical – 18 – Engineering degree or AMIE in Mechanical
• Electrical – 17 – Graduate degree in Engineering or AMIE in Electrical and Electronics
• Civil – 03 – Graduate degree in Engineering or AMIE in Civil and Structural
• Instrumentation – 08 – Engineering Degree or AMIE in Electronics and Instrumentation
• Chemical – 02 – Engineer Degree or AMIE in Chemical Engg.
• Geology – 01 – Master of Technology or Master of Science in Geology
• Mining – 26 – Graduate degree in Engineering
4. Assistant Executive Manager (Mine Survey) – 04 – Diploma / Degree in Mining
5. Dy. Manager (Scientific) – 01 – M.Tech / M.Sc in Analytical / Chemistry
6. Dy. Executive Engineer (Industrial Engineer) – 03 – Engineering Degree / AMIE in Industrial Engg.
7. Additional Chief Manager (Finance) – 13 – CA / ICWAI or MBA of 2 years
8. Manager (HR) – 08 – Graduate degree in any subject area. PG degree in Social Work
9. Asst. Company Secretary (Company Secretarial) – 01 – ACS with Law degree
10. Hindi Officer (Official Language) – 02 – Graduate degree with English and PG degree in Hindi
11. Asst. Manager, Dy. Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Sr. Medical Officer, Dy. Chief Medical Officer and Additional Chief Medical Officer – 24 – MBBS, PG in Emergency / General Surgery
Note: Click on the Detailed Notification to know more about Qualifications, Experience, Pay scale, Age and Age relaxations.
Candidates who are found eligible for the post will be called for Interview. Dates of the interview will be fixed latter. Candidates who qualify in Interview with minimum qualifying marks will be eligible for the appointment.
Rs.300 in the form of demand draft in favour of “Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited”, Payable at Neyveli
How to apply:
1. Candidates may apply online from 27/10/2011 to 14/11/2011 through the website www.nlcindia.com
2. For applying online candidates should have a valid email ID
3. Candidates after paying application fees are required to apply online through its official website
4. After applying online, candidates need to take two copies of Application Print outs, one for personal record and other should be sent to with copies of supporting documents and demand draft to “The Chief Manager (HR), Recruitment Cell, Human Resource Department, Corporate Office, Neyvelli Lignite Corporation Limited, Block-1, Neyveli – 6707801 Tamilnadu” on or before 24/11/2011
Click here for Detailed Notification:
Official Website: http://www.nlcindia.com