|NIV Technical Assistant, Technician, Junior Nurse, Technician, Junior Research Fellow Vacancy|
|No. of Vacancies: –||06 post|
|Educational Qualification: –||Different|
|Age Limit: –||Below 28 years|
|Selection Process: –||Interview|
|Date of Interview –||14 /05/2012|
Recruitment at NIV for the post of Technical Assistant, Technician, Junior Nurse, Technician, Junior Research Fellow.
National Institute of Virology, (NIV) is looking for suitable Candidates for the post of Technical Assistant, Technician, Junior Nurse, Technician, Junior Research Fellow. In regard of selection A walk in interview will be organized on 14 th of May, 2012. So, Eligible and Desired Candidates are being invited for participate in interview. Detailed Recruitment information in regard of no. of vacancies, Essential Qualification, Salary, Age Limit Date of Interview, How to Appear in interview etc are given below —
NIV Recruitment Details
Sr. No., Name of Post, No. of Vacancies, Salary (Fixed Amount Per Month), Essential Qualification, Maximum Age Limit
1. Technical Assistant, 01 Post, Rs 22,120/, Graduation in Life Sciences with 02 year experience or diploma in relevant field after Graduation, Candidates with Master degree in zoology with experience and awareness of computer applications, below than 30 years.
2. Technician – A (Insect Collector), 02 Post, Rs. 12,450/-, Intermediate with Science and One year certificates in Medical Lab Technology, Candidates with Degree in Zoology with field experience will be preferred, below than 28 years.
3. Junior Nurse, 01 post, Rs. 12, 450/-, Intermediate with Science and certificate course in auxiliary midwifery and 05 years working experience in relevant field in reputed hospital, Candidates with B.sc Nursing and DMLT with knowledge, Below than 28 years.
4. Technician A ( Data Entry Operator), 01 Post, Intermediate with Science and One year diploma in Medical Lab Technology, Candidates with Diploma or Degree in computer related course and Knowledge of English and Malyalam , MS Office Knowledge and working experience in similar field will be preferred, Below than 28 years.
5. Junior Research Fellow — 01 Post, Rs. 12,000/-, Master degree in Biotechnology or Microbiology and qualified in NET or equivalent, candidates with working experience in molecular biology and awareness of computers will be preferred, below than 28 years.
Date and Time of Interview – 14/05/2012, 9.00 am to 12.00 Pm
Venue – National Institute of Virology, Kerala Unit, E-Block, IInd Floor, Medical College Hospital Complex, Vandanam, Alappuzha – 688005.
How to Appear in Interview –– Candidates with shown eligibility may appear in Walk in interview on above mentioned Date, time and Venue with application in prescribed format with pasted passport size recent colour photograph. Photocopies and Originals of all required and respective documents should be attached with application.
Important Facts – 1. No TA /DA will be paid to Candidates for appearing in interview.
2. Relaxation in age for SC/ST/ OBC/PH Candidates will be given as per rules and regulations of Government of India.
3. Candidates who are already in regular service should not apply.
Detailed Recruitment information with prescribed format of Application is available at this link —
NIV Vacancy Details
Official Website of National Institute of Virology is following —-