NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (NIT)
(N.I.T) JAMSHEDPUR – 831014
(Under (MHRD), Gov. of India)
1. Computer science Engineer
2. Civil Engineer
3. Electrical Engineer
4. Electronics and communication engineer
5. Mechanical engineer
6. Metallurgical & materials Engineer
7. Production and Industrial Engineer
11. Department of Computer Application.
12. Humanities (English).
The details of educational qualification & salary are as follows:
Minimum necessary qualification for the post of assistant professor (on agreement basis): –
- First class Pass Mechanical Engineer /M.TECH. In the Suitable Branch of Engineering Technology for each and every One engineering section.
- First class master degree of M.Phil./NET for Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and humanities (English) section.
- First class of master degree MCA or equivalent and must be 2 years Experience for the department of Computer application.
- Salary Rs. 33,000/- PM.
And minimum education qualification for the post of Lecturer
- First class of Bachelor of Engineering /Bachelor of Technology in the accurate section of
Engineering/Technology for all the Engineering section.
- Should be first class of master degree in chemistry, physics, Mathematics and Humanities (English) section.
- Must be first class of master degree in MCA or equivalent for computer application section.
- Salary Rs. 30,000/-PM.
How to apply –
Essential documents must be such as attested photo copy of educational qualification certificate and pass port size photograph must reach registrar, NIT, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand – 831014 through speed/ registered post on or before 17th .01.2011.
Note –The date of interview and time will be declared before 25th.january.2011.
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details log on this website: – http://nitjsr.ac.in/nitjsr/